Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
There are more affordable players that can do a job over Carey. Yes he was/is a very good player but why would he uproot again to move all the way back to Devon for a 12 month contract. And why would the club invest in a player that has very little value in terms of revenue.

I think he’ll go MLS way for a 2 year deal. And good on him.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Carey was a great player. In Argyle’s past.

Where would he play in our current system?

We need mobile players. Especially in midfield.

Reactions: MarkP

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I’d like to see Garrick back too. But not as a forward. But as wing back.

Think he has got it in him to do a defensive job.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I don’t think we’d be able to tempt somebody like Michael Cheek down here unfortunately. He will sign for somebody utterly nondescript closer to home. Perhaps a Gillingham or Leyton Orient.

I’d love Carey back but all his missus did was moan about the location the entire time he was here down so that isn’t happening.

I think I saw Tom Eaves was released by Hull today. Now that would be a great signing.

Reactions: Welwyn Pilgrim

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I see on SSN that Steven Seesignon been offered a new deal by Fulham. Would suspect he needs a loan at a Championship club to stay at a decent level.

zakbrown96

✅ Evergreen
Mar 22, 2013
Reece McAlear from Norwich, on loan at Inverness. Is someone we are looking at apparently. So are many other clubs in league one and two, Not sure how true this is. But I guess it’s a rumours thread.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
These are some of the players that we were supposedly interested in signing in January. Could we be back in for them?

Yan Dhanda, midfielder at Swansea City ... Planet Swans.
Stuart Findlay, centre-back at Philadelphia Union ... Football Insider.
Bobby Duncan, striker at Derby County.
Rayaan Tulloch, striker at WBA ... Daily Mail.
Tom Bradbury, defender at Halifax Town .... Football Insider.
James Norwood, striker at Ipswich Town ...EADT and Suffolk News. (now a free agent).

Nov 18, 2011
Derek Adams seemed to be a big influence on Carey and seemed to get the best out of him, Adams is long gone and I can't see him coming back here. He was a pretty dynamic player at Argyle but you'd have to ask if he still has that energy now at the age of 33.

Morecambe on the other hand, maybe he could do one more job for Adams and it's certainly closer to his base in Scotland.