Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 79 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Ok but they obviously won’t be going down the financially prudent route but then I suppose why should they? It’s like me being declared bankrupt then once my debts are weighed off rushing straight round the bookies to punt £500 on the 4pm at Chepstow.

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
The league have put some rules on their spending, but that won't stop them

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Maybe Derby County will be the Ipswich of this season- signing shed loads of players - well currently they don't have that many due to being in administration

Maybe they are hoping the players they sign will be good enough to get them promoted back to the Championship at the 1st attempt

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Why the sarcasm?
Some Argyle supporters can be fickle Were you one of the fans supporting us when we were struggling in Division 2. I was.

I`ve attended the odd game or three.

Feb 8, 2005
Rather pedantic Oldage. Ours as in not rejoining us as a loanee and going to Charlton. He would have been a great addition to our squad this season and will be an upgrade to Charlton's.
You must expect the bigger clubs in our division to have the muscle to get the better players in, at the expense of us smaller clubs.

I'm not sure having Sessegnon in as cover for our team captain would be very appealing to the player, do you?

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
You must expect the bigger clubs in our division to have the muscle to get the better players in, at the expense of us smaller clubs.

I'm not sure having Sessegnon in as cover for our team captain would be very appealing to the player, do you?

lm not sure Sessengon would of been cover. If he was, then not sure the point of having him here.

Players now have to be better than we have. I’m hoping Miller is an improvement on what we already have at LWB. Which means other players have to raise their game.

We now need better quality. Not just cover in terms of numbers. It then pushes the overall quality of your squad up. At least that’s how l see it.

Jul 12, 2016
Rather pedantic Oldage. Ours as in not rejoining us as a loanee and going to Charlton. He would have been a great addition to our squad this season and will be an upgrade to Charlton's.
Not pedantic.We might not have wanted him back or he didn’t want to come back but either way he is a Fulham player.