Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 55 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Mar 15, 2010
plymouth
He looks and sounds decent. Can play both wingback positions. Feel we will probably miss out on him as plenty interested. Does suffer with hamstring injuries tho

Reactions: PL2 3DQ

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Miller's 18 month old showreel is quite good, as they always are, he looks like a winger rather than an out and out striker.
He played 30 games for Rotherham last season, in the previous season he played several games in the Championship and then went out on loan to Northampton in January 2021 but didn't score any goals that season.

Very decent article about him here. I think he would fit in well. Does appear to have a lot of hamstring issues though.

Tugboat

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Feb 24, 2007
Can we afford to have a player with so many injuries?

Mar 15, 2012
Conor Wickham has been made available on a free transfer, and he adds a lot of height and strength to any team 👀

Mar 17, 2012
Very decent article about him here. I think he would fit in well. Does appear to have a lot of hamstring issues though.

Regardless of whether we sign him, I really like the idea of us getting fast, skilful attack minded wingbacks who can beat a man. I think these type of players would compliment Edwards and Grant, offer us something different and create competition for places.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
A winger who can defend decently? Bit of an oxymoron. You don't ask for much!
This is it for me. It's League 1 - we simply are very unlikely to get a wing-back who is fantastic both going forward and defensively. Likewise, we are very unlikely to get a centre-back who is great at marking, heading and playing the ball out.

Reactions: Penmaster

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu