Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

May 18, 2022
You look at the positions that Houghton takes the ball. He makes it easy for our defenders, I doubt Randell is is comfortable taking the ball in such tight positions. I think we could find a better DM than Jordan but in terms of an overall midfielder, we would struggling to get any better. I really, really rate him. I'm just glad we have him for another season atleast.
Houghton last 10 games .. he was rational in his tackles. his bookings were forth coming by the refs . Also lost the ball more times by being closed down quickly n cost us goals with other teams quick counter attacks... if pan goes we need an exact same type of player simple

Jul 12, 2016
Just heard Leeds are interested in Cooper, a couple of clubs have enquired about Camara and Hardie and we are interested in a winger from one of the Bristol clubs.
Maybe a rumour?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bingo 🀣🀣🀣. Like I said, a rumour posted on a rumours post ffs 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I've heard he is signing for Red Planet Rovers of the Martian League but they are loaning him out to the top club on Uranus, Up for next season. Apparently they like the fact he doesn't mind a long coach journey.
You familiar with Up, Uranus, Manic? :unsure:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Houghton last 10 games .. he was rational in his tackles. his bookings were forth coming by the refs . Also lost the ball more times by being closed down quickly n cost us goals with other teams quick counter attacks... if pan goes we need an exact same type of player simple
It seems contradictory that the player is rational in his tackling technique yet gets booked at the same time?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Wouldn’t be a massive shock if Sunderland came in for Camara now.

I think that will happen myself and I predict Sunderland will pay Β£350k for his services.