• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Guess Chris Errington away this week.

Last Argyle story on Herald on-line published 4th July. It really is very poor. :furious:

The Herald does have a "fascinating article" about paranormal activity though. :crazy:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
cheshiregreen":1na34aqz said:

Last Argyle story on Herald on-line published 4th July. It really is very poor. :furious:

The Herald does have a "fascinating article" about paranormal activity though. :crazy:

Any input from Neil Warlock?? :think:

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Pogleswoody":18xzvz58 said:
cheshiregreen":18xzvz58 said:

No, but a few lines from Ian Horrorway..

tonsk

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
tonsk":3jubd3gm said:
Pogleswoody":3jubd3gm said:
cheshiregreen":3jubd3gm said:

No, but a few lines from Ian Horrorway..

tonsk

What about Derek Addams and his family??

B

Bonehead

cheshiregreen":1f4c7zyd said:

Apparently Luke Pollard loves kittens and helping the meek according to the Herald , oh and Jonnhy Mercer eats babies .

B

Bonehead

plymouth1970":1vfkcslt said:
cheshiregreen":1vfkcslt said:

Apparently Luke Pollard loves kittens and helping the meek according to the Herald , oh and Jonnhy Mercer eats babies .
. Something to do with the Mirror Newspaper group ….

May 28, 2019
cheshiregreen":28mtol5v said:

i find it hard to understand why anybody buys or looks at the herald, all argyle news is regurgitated news from the argyle official site, or twitter, that is all you need for argyle news, and to read comments of fans moaning, just come on here :greensmile:

Jan 27, 2012
The Herald are very good in my opinion.

They are the only independent news outlet covering Argyle. Unlike the official club information, they are free to express their opinions and cover transfer rumours etc.

May 8, 2011
gaspargomez":2if2tavf said:

They are the only independent news outlet covering Argyle. Unlike the official club information, they are free to express their opinions and cover transfer rumours etc.

The standard of the Herald is summed up by the following taken from a story about a Plymouth resident’s day out in Exeter

was far from impressed with what he saw when he ventured west along the A30 to meet an old friend in the city

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
gaspargomez":280hb0yg said:

The Argyle coverage is good but the rest of the Herald/Plymouth Live is a shambles. It comes across as a student newsletter.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
PL2 3DQ":2mx54ans said:
gaspargomez":2mx54ans said:

The Argyle coverage is good but the rest of the Herald/Plymouth Live is a shambles. It comes across as a student newsletter.
I wouldn’t even say it was that standard tbh.

Nov 18, 2011
I'd take Jacob Davenport of Blackburn if he was available, exactly what we need.

Tempt him with the prospect of there being a Davenport End if he becomes a club legend.