Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 47 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We will just have to wait & see- it will probably be someone we have not even thought off- hopefully it will be another brick s****house that ticks all the boxes required

Apr 1, 2009
JannerinCardiff":3bywk7me said:
My gut tells me Manny Monthe will be unveiled tomorrow or at the latest on Tuesday.

Problem is that your gut didn't tell you where Monthe would be unveiled!

Jan 30, 2021
It needs to be someone with a bit of pace. We already have a commanding aerial presence in Wilson and Scarr. We don't need too many of the same type or we risk being torn apart by speedy league 1 attacks.

Jan 12, 2020
Carlo":21ozo7tv said:
I reckon it’ll be Janoi Donacien.

I’d be surprised if it was. Ipswich extended his contract at the end of the season so we’d have to pay a fee and considering their hard ball stance in January I doubt he would be let go on the cheap.

olive green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 3, 2004
Liverpool
davie nine":xpqjnve0 said:
Exactly, Moorlander. I was quite concerned if it was going to be Monthe.
I was in a meeting today with a colleague who is a season ticket hold at Tranmere. He said Monthe always has a mistake in him, but put him next to someone who can organise him and he would be good, though not higher than League 1. Strong header of the ball and very fast. Might have worked well with Wilson.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
rsp4":32ktcfyb said:
Biggs":32ktcfyb said:
Dreamgreen":32ktcfyb said:
Credit to RL. Scouting on his day off !

Luka Modric = David Fox MKII??

I thought that was why RL was at Wembley. Just to watch Modric with a view to signing:thumbup:

We're signing Kyle Walker on stats. Most completed passes for Croatia! :whistle:

Manny Monthe not signing? That's a good joke wasted!

Ah the allure of Walsall, how can we compete?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
davie nine":156t3ske said:

Agreed. Comments from Tranmere fans flagged similar shortcomings to Dan Scarr. Not great on the ball, concentration issues, mistake prone. As I’ve said, I watched him twice v Morecambe and thought he was very poor. I know it’s a small sample but it’s in an important game, and if he can’t deliver a composed performance over two legs, that’s a concern for me. Quite pleased he’s gone elsewhere.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Nobby":2m82jogx said:
davie nine":2m82jogx said:

Agreed. Comments from Tranmere fans flagged similar shortcomings to Dan Scarr. Not great on the ball, concentration issues, mistake prone. As I’ve said, I watched him twice v Morecambe and thought he was very poor. I know it’s a small sample but it’s in an important game, and if he can’t deliver a composed performance over two legs, that’s a concern for me. Quite pleased he’s gone elsewhere.

I have to say I’m a bit relieved too. Given all we know about our poor defence last season, we should be trading up at CB and a journeyman LG2 player isn’t it when Scarr doesn’t have significant pedigree either.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
xmastree":1pftzbb9 said:
JannerinCardiff":1pftzbb9 said:
My gut tells me Manny Monthe will be unveiled tomorrow or at the latest on Tuesday.

Problem is that your gut didn't tell you where Monthe would be unveiled!

Wondered why my I had stomach ache.. :lol:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Pogleswoody":32pa4con said:
rsp4":32pa4con said:
Biggs":32pa4con said:
Dreamgreen":32pa4con said:
Credit to RL. Scouting on his day off !

Luka Modric = David Fox MKII??

I thought that was why RL was at Wembley. Just to watch Modric with a view to signing:thumbup:

We're signing Kyle Walker on stats. Most completed passes for Croatia! :whistle:

Manny Monthe not signing? That's a good joke wasted!

Ah the allure of Walsall, how can we compete?

We just took a player off them that they wanted to keep.. the allure of Argyle !!! :lol:

Jul 28, 2020
I can’t remember it being this slow in previous pre- seasons.- only two players signed up so far. Presumably agents are driving a particularly hard bargain, this time around.

As it stands we have only 11 senior players- with pre- season training less than two weeks away, and our first senior friendly- Swansea around five weeks off.

The re- assuring thing is that only four league one clubs have signed more players than us.

Perhaps it’s going to be the same thing as time spent at a bus stop ? Wait for ages, and then several come at the same time.