Plymouth Argyle transfer rumour round-up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle transfer rumour round-up

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Hardie is still wearing his Argyle gear on his twitter account.
On the Blackpool fans site, they think he might want to come back to Argyle. I cannot see any truth in the rumour, that Argyle have offered £200k for Hardie, especially if Argyle are about to make some employees redundant.

plymouthboyuk":28o6kb80 said:
Hardie is still wearing his Argyle gear on his twitter account.
On the Blackpool fans site, they think he might want to come back to Argyle. I cannot see any truth in the rumour, that Argyle have offered £200k for Hardie, especially if Argyle are about to make some employees redundant.

That's how I see it. Also, without knowing if and when crowds can return it doesn't make sense that we'd be breaking the bank to sign one player.

Mar 22, 2020
Maybe the manager has convinced the chairman that signing Hardie could well earn the club millions in a future sale. He sure looks the real deal for me. Best we've had here since???

Tynan I'd say.

Pure natural goalscorer who could earn the club many millions.

Green Painter":3mq0zi3r said:
Maybe the manager has convinced the chairman that signing Hardie could well earn the club millions in a future sale. He sure looks the real deal for me. Best we've had here since???

Tynan I'd say.

Bit early for comparisons with sir Tommy! But also different types of player, I don't remember Tynan ever beating anyone for pace, in fact we used to shout 'use your speed Tommy!' for a laugh :D . Good times. Tynan also couldn't go around players, he just had an incredible knack of being in the right place at the right time in the box to receive a pass or win a second ball. He could also spin on a dime and get a shot in.

Hardie has got speed, can beat players, and has an uncanny knack of getting his shot on target. A great goalscorer, would be great to sign him.

Nov 18, 2011
Green Painter":3os1i527 said:

Tynan I'd say.

I'd put Hardie on a level with Ebanks-Blake and Wright-Phillips who both scored a good amount of goals for us at a higher level.
I think you're right though and that Hardie could follow a similar career trajectory to Ebanks-Blake and score plenty of goals for us for a couple of seasons before being sold for decent money.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Joe Totale":2r0x5tie said:
Green Painter":2r0x5tie said:

Tynan I'd say.

I'd put Hardie on a level with Ebanks-Blake and Wright-Phillips who both scored a good amount of goals for us at a higher level.
I think you're right though and that Hardie could follow a similar career trajectory to Ebanks-Blake and score plenty of goals for us for a couple of seasons before being sold for decent money.

:iagree:

Dec 8, 2019
Hardie was brilliant for us, as was Luke, last season but I think we need to chill out here.
For all we know, he could just be a very good L2 but average L1 player.
200k is a hell of a lot of money for a club like us at this time

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
simon1argyle":1eyfpwcn said:
Hardie was brilliant for us, as was Luke, last season but I think we need to chill out here.
For all we know, he could just be a very good L2 but average L1 player.
200k is a hell of a lot of money for a club like us at this time

Well I watched him and I think he is worth it!! Run at pace like that, control the ball and hit the target?? That works at most levels that we'll be in during his career!! :scarf:

Mar 8, 2016
We’re not going to be paying 200k for hardie, as if the club has that kind of money with how things are at the moment, we can’t even afford that when we’re going strong with 10k+ crowds, but all of a sudden the board are going to pay it now when we’re skint? No chance. If we get hardie (which we won’t) then it will be a freebie as with the rest of our signings.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
If Ryan Lowe and Simon Hallett can arrange a deal for Hardie, I would be absolutely delighted.
A natural goal scorer is ‘worth his weight in gold’.
Blackpool can have a proportion of his sell on value.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
A few mentions on Twitter of Mohamed Maouche joining us after rejecting a new deal at Oldham. Central/Attacking midfielder. Not sure if it’s people being serious or just Twitter rumour.