Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 29 June | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 29 June

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Why don’t you ask him/her what is behind the preference to have the logo removed instead of just assuming, as some have, that they are a dik?
For the record, it's not his/her opinion that makes me think that, it's the tone and the delivery of the comment(s). I just think are unsavoury characters out there

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Why don’t you ask him/her what is behind the preference to have the logo removed instead of just assuming, as some have, that they are a dik?
MonsterGreen asked that question at 9.59 pm yesterday. No response yet.
Manic M did say that he liked the Ginsters logo and branding. However, Ginsters have agreed to the Project 35 branding so, if he 'loves' Ginsters he should back their decisions?
I can understand that not everybody in this country cares whether young kids get adequately fed or not. (I'd assumed that most of them were in Government.)

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I can understand disliking that an initiative like this is necessary in the first place. Unfortunately and shamefully it is, and Argyle stepping in is an incredible thing.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff
Sep 2, 2008
MonsterGreen asked that question at 9.59 pm yesterday. No response yet.
Manic M did say that he liked the Ginsters logo and branding. However, Ginsters have agreed to the Project 35 branding so, if he 'loves' Ginsters he should back their decisions?
I can understand that not everybody in this country cares whether young kids get adequately fed or not. (I'd assumed that most of them were in Government.)
I'm not sure thats true at all. I reckon everybody in this Country does care that kids are fed adequately including Manic Minor. I suspect its something deeper than that though.

Maybe the question that MG asked hasn't been answered yet because of the reaction that was given by some to his/her preference to have a shirt with the logo removed.

Those people probably see themselves as being very tolerant and accepting of other peoples' thoughts and preferences etc but maybe their reactions show them in their true light. Perhaps they are not as tolerant and accepting as they like to think they are 🤷‍♂️

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Well I'd like to see Adam mock it up with the away shirt green. I think it would look great and be easily recognisable as an Argyle shirt. Totally different design to away shirt so I would buy both (probably) oh, and the home shirt .. oh, and the 96 replica.

We're gonna need a bigger wardrobe!! 🦈;)
Nope, you are going to need a full sized dressing room!