Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 29 June | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 29 June

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The new home shirt is revealed ... Club Twitter video.

The Argyle podcast episode 52, a look behind the scenes of the transfer process ... club website.

The date of the Carabao Cup first round game against Peterborough United at Home Park is Wednesday 10 August, kick-off 7.45pm ... full details.

Details of stadium upgrades ... club website.

Images of the new away and third shirts leaked online forced the club to announce these shirts earlier than intended:
Screenshot_20220629-092929_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220629-092752_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 30, 2011
Why does the 3rd shirt have turquoise when it could have been the same green as the away shirt? I cant see why we should ever need to wear it anyway.

Jan 12, 2020
Why does the 3rd shirt have turquoise when it could have been the same green as the away shirt? I cant see why we should ever need to wear it anyway.
Because it wouldn’t provide the same contrast and thus wouldn’t look as good.
We get it, you don’t like it but there seem to be plenty who do and anything that helps boost the club’s coffers is surely a good thing.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Because it wouldn’t provide the same contrast and thus wouldn’t look as good.
We get it, you don’t like it but there seem to be plenty who do and anything that helps boost the club’s coffers is surely a good thing.
Well I'd like to see Adam mock it up with the away shirt green. I think it would look great and be easily recognisable as an Argyle shirt. Totally different design to away shirt so I would buy both (probably) oh, and the home shirt .. oh, and the 96 replica.

We're gonna need a bigger wardrobe!! 🦈;)

Mar 17, 2022
East of the tamar
What is really telling is that PAFC have gone for fashion , best way to build a brand get a shirt that people will wear out and about, that will happen with these and the really good news is if you don’t like it you don’t have to buy it!!!

Reactions: David Doidge

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
What is really telling is that PAFC have gone for fashion , best way to build a brand get a shirt that people will wear out and about, that will happen with these and the really good news is if you don’t like it you don’t have to buy it!!!
totally. black away / third kits have been in vogue for this exact reason for years. Who could forget the reason why england played in that grey number during euro 96 as it was marketed as "it looked good with jeans" or to that effect! black kits tend to sell well

Reactions: EastoftheTamar

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
totally. black away / third kits have been in vogue for this exact reason for years. Who could forget the reason why england played in that grey number during euro 96 as it was marketed as "it looked good with jeans" or to that effect! black kits tend to sell well
As a bona fide fashionista, I agree 100% ;)

Reactions: EastoftheTamar