Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 1 December | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 1 December

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Club shop and ticket office Christmas opening hours ... club website.

The club has submitted a planning application to Plymouth City Council for an 87-space car park sited on land behind the grandstand east and Green Taverners Suite.

Chairman Simon Hallett gave his reaction to the news that 25 fans had their ticket account suspended following violence at Home Park ... Screenshot_20211201-103033_Twitter.jpg

Injured Brendan Galloway posted a message to the fans on his Instagram account ...
Screenshot_20211130-232553_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ryan Lowe Christmas card in the ... club superstore. Screenshot_20211201-003116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-134726_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Caribou

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jan 4, 2011
Gloucestershire
Fantastic message from Brendan Galloway, less respect for the Hallett message...smacks of the BBC Vaughan debacle...Woke judgement...guilty until proved guilty.
You’ve lost me there. I read that as Simon Hallett quite rightly saying thugs and hooligans aren’t welcome at our club. No problem with that from where I’m sitting. And whatever it is, it’s not woke.

Jul 23, 2021
Maybe I am too old school for this....! I just don't see any evidence of due process....its just cancellation and branding the (alleged) perpetrators as 'wicked'....that's what got me. Many, many you could brand as such, but surely not a few idiots...for surely that is all they are?....by the way, cancellation without right of reply is very Woke...

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
The club have said that 25 individuals have had their ticketing accounts immediately suspended due to involvement in serious disorder and breaching of ground regulations at Home Park.

They then say that they will work with Devon and Cornwall Police to identify further individuals found to be involved in the disturbances.

Stadium bans will be issued to all identified individuals. Each ban has been calculated on a case-by-case basis, with a mixture of time-limited (2.5 years) and indefinite bans issued based on the severity of offence.

So I think that right now, all that has happened is that until the investigation is over, 25 individuals cannot buy tickets. The investigation will then go on to establish whether any of those 25 (or any others yet to be identified) will receive stadium bans.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Have i just drifted back to the 1970s?

The Chairman is absolutely spot on, whilst same may wish to think football is for males aged between 15-55, its not, the fan base is full of elderly, the young and female supporters, if you are taking your mum, sister, gran, wife or daughter, a mass brawl in the crowd is about the last thing you want to contend with. If these people are identifiable and they are caused undue panic to normal supporters, then quite frankly get rid.

Furthermore, in a time where we are trying through the eyes of an astute businessman, to became self financing and self supporting, can you not see that every bad bit of publicity makes it harder to attract much needed sponsors to the club?