Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 9 August | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 9 August

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Peterborough United manager Grant McCann has confirmed former Argyle loanee Ryan Broom will not be part of the Posh squad to face the Greens in the next two games.

Mick Jones ... club statement.

Screenshot_20220809-155246_Twitter.jpg

The home game against Ipswich Town will be screened live on Sky Sports and moved to Sunday 25 September ... full details.

A new training facility will be built at Parkway Sports Club in Ernesettle ... club statement.

Fleetwood Town Matchday Moments ... club You Tube.

The 800 (estimated) Argyle fans at Fleetwood on Saturday was the fifth highest away following in League One.
Sheffield Wednesday had the highest travelling contingent of 6,512 at MK Dons while the 186 Accrington fans at Shrewsbury was the lowest in League One.

Two for £25 T shirts in the ... club superstore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BojanTheGreat

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
That Chef Wendy's figure cant be right. That's the whole crowd surely unless there were no "home" supporters. Which is possible i guess

llcoolgee

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 10, 2011
Melbourne
That Chef Wendy's figure cant be right. That's the whole crowd surely unless there were no "home" supporters. Which is possible i guess
There is a photo, doing the rounds, on some faceache page, related to away fans, that shows the sheer amount of Wednesday's support. Literally all of one end of the ground, including the corner. It's a pretty impressive sight, tbf.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Last season MK Dons had the highest amount of away fans in League One at an average of 1,549. So much extra cash for them, I suppose the central location helps.

We had the second lowest amount of away fans at Home Park at an average of 643.
Just say an average of £15 per ticket MK Dons would have had just over £300,000 worth of away fans more than us over a season. The wages of two or three players?

Jan 12, 2020
Last season MK Dons had the highest amount of away fans in League One at an average of 1,549. So much extra cash for them, I suppose the central location helps.

We had the second lowest amount of away fans at Home Park at an average of 643.
Just say an average of £15 per ticket MK Dons would have had just over £300,000 worth of away fans more than us over a season. The wages of two or three players?
What are the home attendance numbers? It could be that overall the difference isn’t so stark?