Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Sat behind the goal, first pen I wasn't convinced but second deffo. 'Keeper put his arms around Agards ankles and then tried to claim the ball was kicked from his hands in build up.

tonsk

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Both stonewall penalties. case of a manager trying to deflect to take pressure off results.
Totally agree. Both deffo pens for me. Had the pens gone against us I’d have been cursing our defender and keeper for giving them away. Certain pens. The head of referees needs to go to Specsavers.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ryan Lowe spoke to Mike Jones after our 2-0 defeat at Lincoln last season. Jones told him that the penalty awarded for a challenge on Brennan Johnson was a wrong decision.
Perhaps, Jones has a history of pacifying managers in this way.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Ryan Lowe spoke to Mike Jones after our 2-0 defeat at Lincoln last season. Jones told him that the penalty awarded for a challenge on Brennan Johnson was a wrong decision.
Perhaps, Jones has a history of pacifying managers in this way.

If he does have a habit of this then given his position as head of referees I suggest he’s a bit of an idiot imo.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
If he does have a habit of this then given his position as head of referees I suggest he’s a bit of an idiot imo.
If he’s the head ref then explains perfectly why the standard of referees are so poo

Sep 6, 2006
Totally agree. Both deffo pens for me. Had the pens gone against us I’d have been cursing our defender and keeper for giving them away. Certain pens. The head of referees needs to go to Specsavers.
Nothing green tinted about that. So what view did you have? Have just seen match day moments. Keeper drops the ball then goes to grab it again. Agard is in the way. I don't think he brought him down but difficult to be sure. No way you can say it was a certain pen.