• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 28 September

tonsk

50/50 Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
T.O Support
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Sat behind the goal, first pen I wasn't convinced but second deffo. 'Keeper put his arms around Agards ankles and then tried to claim the ball was kicked from his hands in build up.

tonsk

JannerinCardiff

Pasoti Donor
Jul 16, 2018
Both stonewall penalties. case of a manager trying to deflect to take pressure off results.
Totally agree. Both deffo pens for me. Had the pens gone against us I’d have been cursing our defender and keeper for giving them away. Certain pens. The head of referees needs to go to Specsavers.

davie nine

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
Pasoti Donor
T.O Support
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ryan Lowe spoke to Mike Jones after our 2-0 defeat at Lincoln last season. Jones told him that the penalty awarded for a challenge on Brennan Johnson was a wrong decision.
Perhaps, Jones has a history of pacifying managers in this way.

JannerinCardiff

Pasoti Donor
Jul 16, 2018
Ryan Lowe spoke to Mike Jones after our 2-0 defeat at Lincoln last season. Jones told him that the penalty awarded for a challenge on Brennan Johnson was a wrong decision.
Perhaps, Jones has a history of pacifying managers in this way.

If he does have a habit of this then given his position as head of referees I suggest he’s a bit of an idiot imo.

Sep 6, 2006
Totally agree. Both deffo pens for me. Had the pens gone against us I’d have been cursing our defender and keeper for giving them away. Certain pens. The head of referees needs to go to Specsavers.
Nothing green tinted about that. So what view did you have? Have just seen match day moments. Keeper drops the ball then goes to grab it again. Agard is in the way. I don't think he brought him down but difficult to be sure. No way you can say it was a certain pen.