Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 12 October | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 12 October

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013

Argyle defender Brandan Galloway played the whole game against Ghana in a 1-0 defeat earlier today.

The club issue a statement regarding tickets in the lower Mayflower ... club website.

Academy interview with Dan Thompson ... club website.

Burton Albion Matchday Moments ..... club You Tube.

Burton Albion Tunnel Cam .... club You Tube.

Argyle v Swindon Town Papa John's Trophy, kick-off 7pm .... match preview and fan information.
Player rules for the game - Argyle must start with at least four outfield first teamers.
A first-team player is defined as someone who starts either of the matches directly before or after the EFL Trophy fixture v Swindon, a player that has started 40 or more senior matches during their entire career or a player who has started at least the 10th-most matches for the club that season.
Any EFL club that fails to meet this requirement is fined up to £5,000.

Argyle poppy pin badge available at the Royal British Legion .... poppy shop. £4.99 +p&p.
Screenshot_20211011-205325_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 10, 2006
so if those people are not in there seats where are they ? also i see on the os they were talking about the lyndhurst turnstiles that are not fit for purpose and need replacing so why was that not done before the season started or during lock down, it's always somebody else's fault Argyle never yours.

Apr 25, 2009
Raunds
so if those people are not in there seats where are they ? also i see on the os they were talking about the lyndhurst turnstiles that are not fit for purpose and need replacing so why was that not done before the season started or during lock down, it's always somebody else's fault Argyle never yours.
Cheerful chap you are !!!!

Reactions: Flagman
Oct 31, 2015
🙄🙄

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
Players family tickets and sponsors’ tickets often don’t get used. My employer used to get 20 every game that no one wanted. I struggled to give them away at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: saxman
Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
You sound like a real laugh at parties!