Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 11 August | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 11 August

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013

Young defender Jack Endacott spoke about making his debut for Argyle ... club website.

The Argyle podcast episode 56 - Academy manager Darren Way and young defender Oscar Halls look ahead to the new season ... club website.

Former Argyle loanee Jordon Garrick has moved from Swansea City to Lincoln City on a season-long loan.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 18, 2006
pl7
Disappointed to see Garrick go to Lincoln. Don’t think we have upgraded and shows Swansea don’t think much of him.

Reactions: RedSox
Sep 16, 2016
Disappointed to see Garrick go to Lincoln. Don’t think we have upgraded and shows Swansea don’t think much of him.
Did a good job for us. And scored some important goals, eg Oxford and Gillingham. Can't see what we currently have being that much, if any better tbh. And that is not intended as a criticism of our current strikers.

Reactions: elburtontrev
Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
He was OK but he seemed to lose his way a bit and I was never sure of his best position, I'm not convinced that SS was either! I think that Azaz, Mumba and Miller (when he gets over his injury) are all a step up, although it's early days.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff