Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 17 September | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 17 September

Feb 8, 2005
I was the the turnstile co-ordinator for longer than 12 months. I left on Saturday and the job was advertised on Thursday.

I'm not applying you'll all be pleased to know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What notice did you give?

Surely more than immediate leaving.

Sep 17, 2021
Hi Jim - not sure what difference it makes to anything but I had to contractually give 4 weeks which I did but was able to leave after 2 weeks due to accured annual leave. I would have happily of worked my full notice period if required but obviously it wasn't required by my line manager.

Feb 8, 2005
Hi Jim - not sure what difference it makes to anything but I had to contractually give 4 weeks which I did but was able to leave after 2 weeks due to accured annual leave. I would have happily of worked my full notice period if required but obviously it wasn't required by my line manager.
Hi Nickie,

I presumed you had to give some form of notice and just wondered why Argyle were only advertising the position just now. They could have done better.

Best of luck to you.

Reactions: NickieD
Sep 17, 2021
Hi Nickie,

I presumed you had to give some form of notice and just wondered why Argyle were only advertising the position just now. They could have done better.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you - I would love to be back at the Club on a full time basis but it wasn't to be ๐Ÿ˜ช I knew nothing of the old role of receptionist being available again until the advert appeared. I have a theory to it but its a personal theory and its probably best to keep it personal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: jimsing

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Thank you - I would love to be back at the Club on a full time basis but it wasn't to be ๐Ÿ˜ช I knew nothing of the old role of receptionist being available again until the advert appeared. I have a theory to it but its a personal theory and its probably best to keep it personal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry to hear that Nickie but you know what they say about losing turnstile jobs: ... what goes around comes around.

(Sorry! ;)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
๐Ÿ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
๐ŸŒŸSparksy Mural๐ŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
There's also a part time receptionist advertised.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sorry to hear your news Nickie.

Will miss your cheery face at Home Park.

Sep 17, 2021
Thank you - there were so many people I wanted to say goodbye to last week but simply didn't have enough time. I will be back at some point to cheer the team on but I honestly think after this stunt it will be a while before I feel I can walk through the gates/turnstiles again ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”