Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 14 January | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 14 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013

Academy manager Darren Way looks ahead to the game against Forest Green Rovers ... club website.

Up to 70% discount in the ... club superstore.

The latest Big Green Lottery winners ... club website.

Screenshot_20220114-001632_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-001619_Twitter.jpg

FA Cup kick-off times this season:
Sheffield Wednesday away - Sunday 12.15pm.
Sheffield Wednesday home replay - Tuesday 7.45pm.
Rochdale away - Sunday 12.15pm.
Birmingham City away - Saturday 5.30pm.
Chelsea away - Saturday 12.30pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank the Phone

šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Feb 19, 2021
Some contrition and then he drifts quickly back into the 'big I am'. He also attempts to play the victim saying our local media didn't allow him the chance to address the fans and say thank you. He states that the first contact with PNE was on the Monday morning, which I'm not convinced is true. Anyway, who cares now I guess.

Jun 27, 2019
Some contrition and then he drifts quickly back into the 'big I am'. He also attempts to play the victim saying our local media didn't allow him the chance to address the fans and say thank you. He states that the first contact with PNE was on the Monday morning, which I'm not convinced is true. Anyway, who cares now I guess.
I suppose Twitter blocked his attempts too.

Reactions: Frank the Phone

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Given the local media will publish just about anything for clickbait it's surprising they didn't let Lowe have his story.

Reactions: Knibbsworth
Aug 5, 2016
Given the local media will publish just about anything for clickbait it's surprising they didn't let Lowe have his story.
So the Herald sportswriters resort to playing Football Manager and simulating results just to find something to write about, but turn down an exclusive interview with Lowe which would have generated tens of thousands of clicks? What nonsense.

Lowe's ego is as large as Donald Trump - he believes if he just says something loudly enough it will eventually become accepted as true.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Thereā€™s a suggestion he might have felt he had taken us as far as he was capable of. So actually moving aside and letting Schumacher take us forward was probably for the best.
He seems to suggest there that was the case but he wanted to take Schuey with him! Speaks as though he left us in safe hands when that was nothing to do with him.

I'll file this interview split between my 'I don't sweat' and my 'I was at Chequers not No 10 that night' folders! ;)

Jul 13, 2006
Thereā€™s a suggestion he might have felt he had taken us as far as he was capable of. So actually moving aside and letting Schumacher take us forward was probably for the best.
Yes exactly, with "the punching above our weight" quote, which is code for I can't improve this lot anymore.

Reactions: Larry David
May 5, 2020
Good point, I doubt anyone cares, we've all moved on....

Reactions: Frank the Phone