Please Help ! Coopers pink kit age 5 wanted | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Please Help ! Coopers pink kit age 5 wanted

Jan 29, 2011
Hope this is ok to post .. With the new kits on sale , has anyone got a small Pink goalie kit that they no longer need ( happy to pay full price)
My 5 yr old Grandson has all 3 of the new kits but would still love the Pink kit - we tried last season but we’re sold out

Flagman

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 16, 2003
Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Hi Paula,
My daughters were mascots in 2019 and have the goalkeeper kit from then, it's pink with lilac highlights. Not sure if that'll do for you? Only posting as you appear to have had no other response

Reactions: smudja and paula
Jan 29, 2011
Ohhh wow - yes please that would be amazing thank you soo much could you private message me with your address details etc please

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Just waiting on a reply as to when I can collect - cant wait to tell my Grandson 😀
He can get this seasons goalies kit soon. Burgundy one is fabulous

Jan 29, 2011
He can get this seasons goalies kit soon. Burgundy one is fabulous
He has the 3 kits and i will get him the burgundy and keep it back for Xmas , but he’s still after the pink - we did try last season but his size was sold out

Reactions: smudja
Jan 29, 2011
The powers of Pasoti 😁
Flagman has kindly offered me his daughters kit and asked that instead of payment a donation is made to one of Argyles charities - i am of corse more than happy to do this . Thank you so much Pasoti and Flagman my Grandson will be super excited ☺️☺️