Player contracts | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Player contracts

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Come January you'd expect the crown jewels of Jephcott, Mike Cooper, Hardie and Camara to attract interest from other clubs.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
At least we are in a strong position with the former three all on fairly lengthy contracts. Camara is obviously a concern being free to talk to clubs in January and a decent pay rise might be necessary to extend his contract.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’d think the club would be fully aware of this and will have this in hand.

The issue being you can’t just offer 1 player a new contract if the whole team are on fire.

I know Pan is in a different situation but the club will need to play it right and ensure the spine of the team are kept happy and rewarded for there efforts.

We also need to look at making 2 loan signings permanent 😎

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
No doubt the management are fully aware of the situation regarding the rising stock of our players- there are probably ongoing conversations going on in the background that are not for public consumption

With regard to Brendan & Kieran i would be hopeful that the management will be looking to extend their time with us as they are clearly enjoying the opportunities Argyle are currently giving them

We are not a basket case that needs to sell the family silver just to survive

If we are extremely serious about promotion & are still in the mix RL will be looking to keep the troops together & look to bring 1 or 2 that will benefit the team & take us to our finishing objective

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I'm sure they have Tuggers but at the end of the day it will be what the player wants after his agent possibly puts alternatives to him. I don't see why we can't offer a player a new contract when his existing one is coming to an end without fear of upsetting others who have only recently signed contracts themselves. Surely when Cooper, Jephcott and Hardie recently agreed new improved contracts it didn't upset the squad spirit?
As for the loanees if you mean Galloway and Agard then for me if he has dispelled fears over his injury problems then Galloway is a must. Agard for me is a short term fix and when Ennis is back in contention I see him playing very little part. With our option to buy Broome it will depend what division we look like playing in next season and how much Peterborough will want though I guess the club already know this?

Apr 1, 2009
Seems to be some confusion over the identity of the "2 loanees". Broom and Garrick are the loanees, for whom we would presumably have to pay fees. Galloway and Agard are on short term contracts and, having proved fitness, might be looking for more money to induce them to stay.

With regard to Camara, does anyone actually know his contract situation? There may be an option for another year. Before taking this up, the club would want to know if he plans to stay longer (in which case agree an improved contract), or see what offers are on the table.

Reactions: Tugboat

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’ve heard a ‘whisper’ that we have a clause to purchase in January for a set figure.

The question being, if true is if this set figure applicable to other interested parties

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Peterborough owner Darragh MacAnthony said in August we needed to match any other offers to buy Broom. Here's hoping.
Screenshot_20211017-133533_Chrome.jpg

Nov 10, 2010
Is there a list of the length of contracts players are on ?!
Be interested to see who we need to try and resign before teams become interested.
Argyle players

Mike Cooper - summer 2024 (from PAFC)

Callum Burton - June 2023 (From TransferMarket.com)

Luke McCormick -

Dan Scarr -

James Willson - June 2023 (east Anglian daily times)

Brendan Galloway - January 2022 (PAFC)

Macaulay Gillesby - June 2023 (Herald)

Ollie Tomlinson -

Ryan law

Brandon Bursill

James Bolton - June 2023 (PAFC)

Joe edwards - June 2023 (Herald)

Jordan Houghton -

Ryan broom - season long loan (PAFC)

Danny mayor - June 2023 ( BBC)

Jordan Garrick - Season long loan

Connor grant - June 2023