Peter Ridsdale. (Q&A Yes or No?) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peter Ridsdale. (Q&A Yes or No?)

Would you like us to arrange a PR Q&A?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 77.1%
  • No.

Votes: 25 22.9%

• Total voters
Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
tonycholwell":3m8btgx6 said:
I'm all in favour of hearing what decision makers think and have to say.

However, I voted no as I feel its too early. Lets get 14th June out the way first then he will lay out his plans for the future and we will have something concrete to question.

I agree. There's no point in this Q & A being done before 14 June.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
What's the point? His answer's will be rubbished by everyone who has a preconceived idea of PR's "agenda". He will be accused of spin/lies/weasel words whether he answer's honestly or not.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
BALDY-OG":3i9rlv9a said:
What's the point? His answer's will be rubbished by everyone who has a preconceived idea of PR's "agenda". He will be accused of spin/lies/weasel words whether he answer's honestly or not.
Equally others will take his answers as the gospel and rubbish anyone who has well founded doubts.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Pontypoolgreen":3k9br00j said:
Cobi Budge":3k9br00j said:
Can we ask Q's about what is going to be different from Cardiff and Leeds?

He has been asked them so many times he actually welcomes them.

To be honest it doesn't matter what he says about those clubs, peoples minds are already made up.

I'm much more interested in what he's got to say about us and our future.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Would it be possible for Ian to put a thread where sensible questions could be asked then they could be collated into one Q&A for him to reply to. Sorry Ian as I know you are a busy man. :mrgreen: :stout:

A

Anonymous

We'll use the same format as we always do Mike.

We'll open a forum, people can post ONE question each, we'll then pass the forum to PAFC and then he'll have 24 hours to answer the question, then we'll open the forum again, so everyone can see the answers.

Saying that, he hasn't agreed yet. But we'll get on it.

A

Anonymous

It has been voted for Mr Pool.

We ARE a democratic site you know. :)

May 22, 2006
Pontypoolgreen":295xb4tv said:
Sorry, waste of time, he'll eat you all.
Oh boy!!! Can I change my vote?
dribble.gif

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":17ecgtwb said:
We'll use the same format as we always do Mike.

We'll open a forum, people can post ONE question each, we'll then pass the forum to PAFC and then he'll have 24 hours to answer the question, then we'll open the forum again, so everyone can see the answers.
Ian
Saying that, he hasn't agreed yet. But we'll get on it.
Once again Thanks. I only suggested this as I was one of the fortunate ones to attend the Senior Greens and he did seem to answer the questions in a straight forward manner even the one at the end of the meeting about the forthcoming court case
A lot of people did not have a chance to question him. Once again Thanks. Mike

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
Phenom":1bp0lcfp said:
I voted yes on the grounds that Ridsdale agrees to answer the serious questions and not dodge them.

I'm sure he'll agree and dodge them anyway but in such a fashion you won't even realise he's done it :)

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
With the latest news that seems to be coming out regarding the Preferred Bidders the Q&A seems to take on more relevance. Some answers are needed very quickly. :? :? :? Certainly before , :hitfan:

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

Dear Mr. Ridsdale,

If the FANS of Plymouth Argyle Football Club fund a one way trip for your fine self to any destination in the world, will you please fudge off?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Lloyd-Davies14":3905xe8f said:
Dear Mr. Ridsdale,

If the FANS of Plymouth Argyle Football Club fund a one way trip for your fine self to any destination in the world, will you please flip off?

That is a most infantile question I have seen because if he flipped off our beloved club would flip off with him. :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :stout: