Would you like us to arrange a PR Q&A?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 77.1%
  • No.

Votes: 25 22.9%

• Total voters
Mar 10, 2010
Derby
He is a clever man and will just say what people want to hear.. no real info or his genuine thoughts will be put accross in the Q&A.
But I said yeah, only because I don't see why not..
If people want to ask a few questions, then no harm is there.

S

Sporting Lipson

Personally I'd say no, he will tell you what you want to hear, this is just up his street.

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
Personally, i think its worth hearing what he has to say - take it all at face value of course, but would be interested to see what he actually intends to do...

B

bandwagon

This is a total waste of time in my view, but Pasoti is a democracy and I suppose I don't have to view it!! :) :) :) :) Please remember one thing, this guy is smoother than any of the 7 - you have been warned!!!!

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
DrewPAFC":1a0hnzux said:
Personally, i think its worth hearing what he has to say - take it all at face value of course, but would be interested to see what he actually intends to do...

:iagree: Although he is clearly the master of spin he has interacted with the fans more than any of the other 7 during our turbulant times and it can't be as farsical as the one with Todd.

He will only tell us what he wants us to know and anyone thinks otherwise is deluded but as previously said take it all at face value but with a huge pinch of salt!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I'm all in favour of hearing what decision makers think and have to say.

However, I voted no as I feel its too early. Lets get 14th June out the way first then he will lay out his plans for the future and we will have something concrete to question.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Greenblooded1":16nelwuq said:
Shadowknight":16nelwuq said:
Do you want the truth, or something beautiful?

Good idea! Lets have a Q & A with some lap dancers? :grin:

Would not be the first time we had one with a t1t :)

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
There is no point. Ridsdale will just tell everyone what they want to hear. Everyone will fall in love with him, and anybody who dares question him will be castigated by the masses.

O

oggyale

I would like to know his plans and future for the club. I still back him in his current attempts to save Argyle.

A

argylelegend

At the moment, his words mean nothing to me. I will judge him on his actions and not what he predicts or want to happen! If we have a club for next season though, he will have my full backing! :mrgreen:

Apr 1, 2009
argylelegend":1otazkpr said:
At the moment, his words mean nothing to me. I will judge him on his actions and not what he predicts or want to happen! If we have a club for next season though, he will have my full backing! :mrgreen:

It's too early. There is so much uncertainty that he can't be held to whatever he says.

However, IF he ends up as Chairman, CEO, Head Honcho or whatever, I'd love to have a monthly Q and A throughout the season. This would enable reaction to the previous months answers, and would keep him accountable to the fanbase. I don't think many in his position would enjoy that, but 'Publicity Pete' might just fancy it.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
If I vote 'Yes' won't we have to do it soon? Or do you think he'll have internet access in his prison cell?

And won't that make it difficult for him to run our club?

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Surely any opportunity to question the "owner" of our club must be taken.

Spin or no spin.

Definite Yes.