Peter Hall R.I.P. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Peter Hall R.I.P.

Sadly, when I last saw Peter was some years ago in a Rest Home in Efford !

The time flew by so quickly as we were discussing Argyle stories and personalities - totally absorbing.

Not seen him recently but I can say what a lovely man he has turned out to be - a real gentleman.

God bless you Mr. Hall

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Sad news. I didn't know Peter but he conducted a ground tour I was part of about ten years ago at least. he showed great knowledge and passion for the club. RIP.

D

Darren Stoneman

Football is full of characters and Peter was one of the best,

He came to Freedom Fields hospital with John Uzzell and Gordon Nisbet to see in when I was 12, nearly 20 years later he remembered and asked how I was and always gave me a smile, true legend, that England performance was for you Peter

RIP Mr Argyle

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
On this happy morning for football, this is indeed a very sad moment for our club. Peter was a legend at Argyle and will forever be remembered by so many regulars over the years.

I hope the club can find it possible to pay some kind of tribute to someone who served Argyle for so many years.

RIP Peter.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Such sad news Peter really was green to the core, such a wonderful Man who had time for everyone. He will have left a large hole in so many people’s hearts.
Good bless and rest in peace.
Thoughts and prayers are with the family.
I also hope Argyle will able to provide a lasting tribute to Peter “Mr Argyle”

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Not many people who were not players or Manager become club legends but Peter was one who did.

I was on one of his stadium tours many years ago and he loved showing us the Away changing room and pointing out exactly where Pele had changed for the Argyle v Santos game back in 1973.

He will be a big miss at Home Park.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
A lovely man and a sad loss to the Argyle community.
Fair Winds and calm seas. My sincerest condolences and thoughts with Peter's family.

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
So sad to hear this news. Peter was such a lovely, kind and generous hearted man, with a true love of "his" club. RIP, Peter. Thoughts are with his family today.

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
R I P Pilgrim

Oct 31, 2015
Ken Beale":rztubcfz said:
I have just been informed by Peter's son Robin that sadly Peter passed away this afternoon following a long and eventful life. Peter was one of life's great characters and loved by all the Green Army who came into contact with him. I have lost a really good friend - we have had many laughs over the years even though some of his jokes were dreadful. My thoughts are with Peter's family at this sad time. Thanks for all the memories my very dear friend Peter.

getWinkThumbnail

Oh wow missed this news. Now here is an Argyle legend and true Gent.
RIP Pilgrim.

Thoughts go out to all the family at this sad time.

May 18, 2016
I recall a number of conversations with Peter at away games - and the smell of his pipe smoke was always fabulous.
One of football's and Argyle's great characters. Sadly missed