Paul Richardson R.I.P | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Paul Richardson R.I.P

Jun 27, 2019
Unbelievably sad news. He was only posting on Facebook on Monday night about the Pompey game, then the next day...

Thoughts with his family, who must be in a state of total shock and grief :sad:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Such sad news to hear about Paul, A true gentleman RIP Pilgrim.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
What terribly sad news.

I didn't know Paul and never met him, but as others have said, judging from his posts on here he was Argyle through and through, always infectiously positive about the club and its progress.

It's fans like Paul that are the backbone of any great club.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
What shocking news. Never mind half full, Paul's cup was overflowing. Thoughts very much with his family - they must be devastated.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Saddened to read this news.

RIP Paul. I don't think it possible for anyone to be more positive about Argyle.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I assume, reading the tributes in these posts, that we have lost GreenArmy1984. I never met him but always admired and respected his enthusiasm and loyalty to Plymouth Argyle. I have missed his upbeat posts this season on Pasoti.
Deepest condolences and sympathy to his family and friends.
RIP GreenArmy1984.

Jul 12, 2016
I never met Paul but like others enjoyed reading his posts on Pasoti. RIP fellow green.

Sep 6, 2006
His posts were a little eccentric but he never seemed to have a bad word to say about anybody. Not many you can say that about. I guess many of us can learn from that when our patience is tried. RIP

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
I was lucky enough to spend time with Paul on a number of occasions. He really was the nicest of men.

Condolences to his family.

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Shocked :cry:

I know Paul's enthusiasm wasn't everyone's cup of tea, especially during the relegation season when certain posters on this forum jumped on anything remotely positive. Well, I for one enjoyed his 'glass half full' outlook to all things Argyle and, as todays sad news underlines, life's too short.

RIP Paul and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Feb 28, 2016
His blind enthusiasm drove me up the wall at times when I was so frustrated with the club, particularly during the Adams and Sheridan eras but looking back he certainly kept up some positivity and light during what would be otherwise extremely pessimistic times and it certainly was infectious.

Extremely sad news and my thoughts are with his family and friends, I shall miss his contributions of here.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Removed by Site Admin - We tend not to quote people who have passed away. It was well intentioned but not really netiquette.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
I knew Paul very well from the business lounge where we often used to meet....Argyle mad and for ever the optimist ....very sad news in what is becoming a terrible year.....R.I.P my friend....

fitz

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 28, 2006
Dubai UAE
From what I have read your were truly a massive addition to this planet.
After you had met Paul you had to believe!
I love to hear of people who make their mark. That is what we should all hope to achieve.
Paul, Godspeed, my friend.
His family and friends should be so proud.