Pasoti's very own Covid rule book. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pasoti's very own Covid rule book.

Jan 29, 2010
rsp4":10pj8nwu said:
Argyle Nutter":10pj8nwu said:
6) Must stay in seat whilst match is in play no popping to toilet half way through to empty their lager tank,
7) late arrivals to sit in nearest available seat not squeeze past others already seated

6 should be a permanent rule. If you can't hold for 45 minutes then don't go to.the game or drink so much before :banghead:

So what happens to those like my son who have a genuine medical problem and never drinks alcohol at a game.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Stiffler":ku3w33js said:
Big posters around the stadium telling people to remain calm and return to normal life. After all the millions of people using the eat out scheme and the millions visiting parks and beaches have done just that. Sit down a d enjoy the football. Don't be controlled.

RULE 1. Dazzy and Stiffler to be in charge of making all rules. :scarf:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Entry via gates rather than turnstiles. Open an hour earlier to allow fans in one at a time,catering only via outside outlets, no away fans to limit the virus being immigrated....dear old dear ....looking at other posts I'm taking this far too serious. silly old Oddball....

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
IJN":2v7g62mw said:
Ok then, let's say you were on the football Covid Committee and you have to make the rules we all abide by to get football back to (say) 50% attendance by October 1st.

I'll start.

1) No away fans until a vaccine is found. This will facilitate one way systems in all football grounds.

Am thankful you're not on the football Covid Committee if this is your rule #1!

It's not much of a leap from that to a rule that anybody who lives more than 15 miles from a home ground shouldn't go to a home game.

If we all practice proper social distancing (away fans included) surely it shouldn't matter which team you're there to support.

Jan 21, 2007
I’ve always thought that having no fans in the stadium gives teams like Exeter an unfair advantage, as every game must seem like a home game to them

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Very true Hargyle. The same also applies to the silence greeting arsenal of late!

Anyway, Rule U2. If you have to make a noise, take a rattle and hum.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lousy_Pint":2qkjoreh said:
Very true Hargyle. The same also applies to the silence greeting arsenal of late!

Rule UB40: Don't listen to Exececeter fans moaning. Red red whine. :coat:

Apr 29, 2015
I noticed some premier league rugby clubs were trialling fans in the ground this weekend. All had masks on and were sat in their bubbles.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Vickery":2c5u6asy said:
I noticed some premier league rugby clubs were trialling fans in the ground this weekend. All had masks on and were sat in their bubbles.

How can you drink six pints of Strumpet's Olde Armpitte through a mask?? :shock:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
ChepstowGreen":2cgmxvzq said:
IJN":2cgmxvzq said:
Ok then, let's say you were on the football Covid Committee and you have to make the rules we all abide by to get football back to (say) 50% attendance by October 1st.

I'll start.

1) No away fans until a vaccine is found. This will facilitate one way systems in all football grounds.

Am thankful you're not on the football Covid Committee if this is your rule #1!

It's not much of a leap from that to a rule that anybody who lives more than 15 miles from a home ground shouldn't go to a home game.

If we all practice proper social distancing (away fans included) surely it shouldn't matter which team you're there to support.

I think you totally ignored my second sentence.

IF it means that we can have home fans at our grounds, it's surely worth it.

Mar 18, 2014
which is great if you live near Plymouth. Lots of people like go to away games more than home games.

I guess I can go fudge myself till we stop being afraid of a virus

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Pogleswoody":28ac0h1x said:
Lousy_Pint":28ac0h1x said:

Rule UB40: Don't listen to Exececeter fans moaning. Red red whine. :coat:

:funny:

Rule 10cc. Fans should leave a note with a relative if travelling to Home Park from outside of Plymouth. e. g. 'I'm not in Looe'.
Failure to do this may lead to fans being dealt with by police using rubber bullets.