PASOTI Sponsors Day - 13th December | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASOTI Sponsors Day - 13th December

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Remember back in the summer when we asked for donations so that the PASOTI website could sponsor some players?
The donations kept coming in and we were able to sponsor player after player, a draw was then held to find the winners to attend the Sponsors Day and to receive a signed and framed shirt of each player.

Well, the latest news is that the Sponsors Day will be held at Home Park on Thursday 13th December between 12.30 and 3pm.

Each person named below is either a shirt winner or sponsor and each will receive one invite to the Sponsors Day at Home Park.

Darren Purse

Winner of signed and framed shirt – Chris Dart.
Sponsor – John Squire.

Maxime Blanchard

Winner of signed and framed shirt – Bizzay1.
Sponsor – Keep It Green.

Jake Cole

Winner of signed and framed shirt – Fat Green Belly.
Sponsor – Stewthenoo.

Nick Chadwick

Winner of signed and framed shirt – Jon Doyle.
Sponsor – Mike Greening.

Conor Hourihane

Winner of signed a framed shirt – DerbyGreen.
Sponsor – Liam Vercoe.

Rene Gilmartin

Winner of signed and framed shirt – To be confirmed.
Sponsor – Greens On Screen.

Paul Wotton

Sponsored by Forza Verde 1886/Pasoti – attendees to be decided.

I've already spoken to some winners and unfortunately two cannot make the event so two replacements from the donators list were drawn.
If you are listed above please let me know by PM or on this thread if you are able to attend the event or not.

The itinerary for the day will be as follows:

1230. Arrive at Home Park and head to the Tribute Legends Lounge, where tea and coffee will be available.
1300. You will be joined by the First Team Squad and Management, at which point lunch will be served in the format of a hot fork buffet.
1400. The presentation of the shirts will commence, with Players’ presenting their shirts to each appropriate sponsor.
1500. The Squad will depart. You are more than welcome to remain in the Tribute Legends Lounge and network with other sponsors, or take advantage of the cash bar, which will remain open throughout the function.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Rene Gilmartin

Winner of signed and framed shirt – To be confirmed.
Sponsor – Greens On Screen.

i have a post to say that that was me?

is it still me or have i been ousted by a mystery consortium? :shock:

oops :oops: i was a mystery consortium in July as i was posting as Dave Langmead. changed back last week in the great name clearance jamboree.

does that help?? :whistle:

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I can attend and have sent a PM to Ian.

Thanks very much see you on the 13th Dec

Jon :thumbup: