Pasoti on my mobile not working | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti on my mobile not working

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
I have an issue where I load up pasoti and the home page loads fine, but when I click literally anything, I get a white screen that says:

Bad request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

I've never had this before so absolutely no idea what it is. I've tried multiple other websites and they're all working fine. I can't sign out/sign back in because I can't click anything.

Help appreciated.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
What phone and browser? Have you tried a different browser?

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
What phone and browser? Have you tried a different browser?
Just checked and it's only not working on chrome. But only on my phone, it's fine on my tablet. Phone is a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra. I have no updates to do for chrome or my phone currently and I cleared the cache and restarted my phone.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Just checked and it's only not working on chrome. But only on my phone, it's fine on my tablet. Phone is a Samsung galaxy s21 ultra. I have no updates to do for chrome or my phone currently and I cleared the cache and restarted my phone.
Maybe check if you have any extension active that could be blocking your IP.

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Maybe check if you have any extension active that could be blocking your IP.
How do I do that on my phone? I've never added any extensions ever that I'm aware of. It was working fine this morning and now isn't and I haven't added or downloaded any extensions since then.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
How do I do that on my phone? I've never added any extensions ever that I'm aware of. It was working fine this morning and now isn't and I haven't added or downloaded any extensions since then.
Not sure, you’re getting to the limit of my technical knowledge now. Maybe use a different browser on you phone?

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Not sure, you’re getting to the limit of my technical knowledge now. Maybe use a different browser on you phone?
I get I could do that, I just don't want to. I've never had this issue once ever it's just randomly occured in the last few hours.

May 14, 2016
I had this too around 1pm today.
If I used incognito on chrome then pasoti would load, but a normal page would get the bad request.
Cleared history and cookies etc for the previous hour and then it worked fine.

Reactions: Pifom
Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
I had this too around 1pm today.
If I used incognito on chrome then pasoti would load, but a normal page would get the bad request.
Cleared history and cookies etc for the previous hour and then it worked fine.
Legend! Appreciate the help good sir. Did the cache but not history/cookies. Thanks. Now that I'm not the only one, I'm wondering what caused it.

Reactions: Sean

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
We've had message from another user detailing a very similar issue. Encouraged them to also clear cache/cookies and then restart the browser.