PASOTI loading very slowly? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PASOTI loading very slowly?

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Not sure which forum to ask this question in, but is anyone else experiencing problems with PASOTI suddenly taking ages to load?

It never used to be like this - seems to have only started in the last couple of weeks or so. Like, Herald on-line ages but without all the annoying pop-ups all over the place. It's still driving me nuts. There's something going on in the background which wasn't there before, but goodness knows what's happening.

Has something changed under the bonnet? If not, I'll take a good look at my end to see if there's anything local here.

Windows 10 laptop, Microsoft Edge browser.

Cheers peeps.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
All fine for me. Windows 10 with Chrome.

Reactions: FourMarkGreen

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It’s been lagging a little for me today.

Pasoti has also been slow.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nothing changed this end.

Apart from the backdrop so we'd better have a look at that.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I've just matched the resolution of the previous backdrop to the new Shoes off for Schuey backdrop. Hopefully that will solve the issues, but please let me know if not

May 16, 2016
I have had the opposites of slow loading and now having to wait a few seconds everytime a new page loads as it will jump just as I tap and either hit an ad or something other than what I wanted. Often I click on a thread and it opens up a different one a few posts up the page.

Oct 31, 2015
Slow for me on an Android phone and has been for a bit. When busy on matchdays I really struggle when on mobile signal instead of WiFi. All started on this new forum format. I've learned to live with it now

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
I've just matched the resolution of the previous backdrop to the new Shoes off for Schuey backdrop. Hopefully that will solve the issues, but please let me know if not
Thanks for all the replies guys.

Having just checked PASOTI again to read the latest posts on this thread, I noticed it seemed to be back to its normal pretty swift self. Don't think I'm fooling myself.

(y)

Reactions: Adam

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Windows 11 with Chrome and iMac with Chrome both very quick.

Mind you, having a 900mbps Broadband might have something to do with that!