Pasoti iCal Fixture List 22/23 - 8th Consecutive Year! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti iCal Fixture List 22/23 - 8th Consecutive Year!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The Pasoti iCal Fixture List has arrived!

Each match has the usual details attached. Time, date, and location of the stadium with an alert 1 hour before kick-off.

Traffic details will also be available on your phone (should your device be capable of this) on the day of the game.

Each fixture has details including Stadium details, Telephone numbers for the Club and the Ticket Office, Stadium history, Kit colours, etc.

Each fixture also includes a link from FootballGroundGuide.com that has details such as:
  • Ticket Prices
    Programme Prices
    Fan Reviews
    Directions & Car Parking
    Local Hotels
    Pubs for away fans

How do I add it to my calendar?

If you're using an Apple device (Mac, iPad or iPhone) then click Here

BACKUP LINK

If you're using an Android device then click Here

With Android you may be prompted to download the file, then open it and subscribe. Some Android phones will also work with the Apple link.

Please also bear in mind that the times of some of the games are listed as a 3pm Kick-Off but will most likely change i.e Easter Bank Holiday/Boxing Day games.

These will be updated accordingly on your Calendars when I change them.

I have also added the dates for the FA Cup, Carabao Cup, and EFL Trophy matches. Again, these will be updated accordingly on your Calendars when I change them.

I've tested both links and they work, but if you have any problems/errors let me know either here or through Twitter http://www.twitter.com/@TheAdamDyer

As always, thanks for downloading, and enjoy!

💚 COYG 💚

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019
Excellent work, Adam, much appreciated.

(though not by my wife, who will right now be receiving dozens of Argyle-related calendar notifications on her phone).

Reactions: Belfast Green