PASOTI freezing | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASOTI freezing

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I visit maybe 15/20 sites a day and for the past few days PASOTI freezes on me and I have to reload, no other site is affected. I have deleted PASOTI from my favourites etc, and then re-acquired but it makes no difference. I have run McAfee but no difference and as I say it is just PASOTI.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I have experienced the same, but only a few times.

Over the past few days we've had an abundance of users online, with our highest being over 4000.

Having this many online at once could be causing the site to run slightly slower than what we're used to. If it continues then we'll talk to the Developers/Web Hosts about what we can do. Especially if these numbers are maintained.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I have experienced the same, but only a few times.

Over the past few days we've had an abundance of users online, with our highest being over 4000.

Having this many online at once could be causing the site to run slightly slower than what we're used to. If it continues then we'll talk to the Developers/Web Hosts about what we can do. Especially if these numbers are maintained.
Many thanks your prompt reply Adam, why has it been so busy?:ROFLMAO:

Aug 13, 2011
There are problems definitely. I have been on chats then suddenly no privileges to that chat ?? and I don't know what qualifies me for these privileges?? And yep freezing a lot 😔

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Few problems myself for a few days, sometimes it keeps reloading itself

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's always handy folks if you can tell us what device and browser you are using.

What is evident in most case is that androids seem to have more problems that any other.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
It's always handy folks if you can tell us what device and browser you are using.

What is evident in most case is that androids seem to have more problems that any other.

Sorry, using a iPhone 15 Pro Max

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Mine keeps reloading continually on the iPhone 15 pro.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I'll update the Support Ticket with the developers. But might be a few days as they'll be on Xmas Break I imagine

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Adam, somewhat remiss of me but the problem which happened over a period of two weeks or so on my laptop (windows 11 and microsoft edge) has now disappeared. Many thanks for your prompt replies and if you are responsible for the "cure" my gratitude.(y)

Reactions: Adam