Parkway v Mangotsfield United 16/04 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Parkway v Mangotsfield United 16/04

Jun 25, 2021
Should be a good one this, against a side that some call the ‘real’ Man Utd, I like that.

The Mango’s play tonight against Larkhall where anything but a win would see them all but relegated I think. Save for a miracle on goal difference and relying on others to drop points. Will be keeping an eye on their result tonight to see what happens.

It’s another must win for Parkway as they won’t want to give an inch to those in the chasing pack. Dangerous games these against teams who have already met their fate or fighting for survival.

Over 600 at Bolitho last night on a pretty grim evening and competing with Champions league on the TV. Bodes well for a bumper bank holiday weekend attendance on Saturday

Last edited:

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
NotsoMellow said
"The Mango’s play tonight against Larkhall where anything but a win would see them all but relegated I think. Save for a miracle on goal difference and relying on others to drop points. Will be keeping an eye on their result tonight to see what happens."

Well, the 'Mangoes' won that won and will be fired up on Saturday.

I do like the way that their Twitter keeps referring to themselves as MUFC. Only their mothers could tell them apart.

Jun 25, 2021
Very good win for MUFC last night. Larkhall a notoriously difficult place to go. Amazing what can be achieved when there’s something to fight for. Makes Saturday’s game even more challenging and significant.

To me it’s quite easy to tell the two MUFC’s apart. One plays for the love of the game, is well run and isn’t like watching a car crash. The other is located in Stretford 🤣

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A 4-0 win and a 660 attendance, a good day for Parkway.

Jun 25, 2021
A good day at the office. Could’ve been more but with the game effectively won at half time and eyes on another big game at Barnstaple on Monday I get why Parkway took the foot off the gas and rang the changes against a side who showed next to no fight despite the fact that they needed a win to keep their hopes of staying up alive.

Right, I’m off to apply more after-sun lotion to my annual ‘end of season burnt head’. It happens every year 🤦‍♂️

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Jamie Lowry Argyle,s under 18 coach was superb, not seen a range of accurate passes for a long time.

Jun 25, 2021
Jamie Lowry Argyle,s under 18 coach was superb, not seen a range of accurate passes for a long time.
Agreed, and to come in and do that after not playing a competitive game for however long is testament to his quality. Over 100 games at pro level I believe

What’s the phrase…class is permanent, you never lose it.