Parkway news | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Parkway news

Oct 10, 2012
A few teams chucking money at players (Barnstaple with Billy Tucker).

You know as well as I do Parkway have one of the biggest budgets in that league (and probably the league above!)

Glad interest in non league football is rising within the city anyway.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Falmouth are smashing it with their attendances. Nearly 1200 at their last game. Carry on like that and they will have a budget soon enough. They have also won every game this season.

Jun 25, 2021
A few teams chucking money at players (Barnstaple with Billy Tucker).

You know as well as I do Parkway have one of the biggest budgets in that league (and probably the league above!)

Glad interest in non league football is rising within the city anyway.
Not so sure about comparing to the league above, there’s some big spenders in that Southern Prem.

Anyway, I hate getting into the old money debate, it’s the same at any level of football across the world, it’s all up to the individual clubs how they choose to attack the season.

I agree with you about the interest though, I’m glad the non league scene is flourishing in the South West. One of the best things the FA has done in recent times is the pyramid restructuring and also the requirement to make promotion mandatory. It’ll make the non league scene in this neck of the woods much stronger, as can be seen in Parkway’s Vase runs and this season’s Trophy progress, Tavistock doing well in the Western League and the huge interest at Falmouth. All good to see

Reactions: Carlo

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Paulton Rovers 1 - 2 Parkway.
Craske played the whole game and Shirley was a 78th minute sub.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Parkway beat Swinburne 6-1, move up to 7th place. They play the 6th place team on saturday.

Oct 10, 2012
Parkway finally living up to what their budget suggests.

went along last night in complete control for the whole game (hardly surprising)
Billy Palfrey absolutely running the show for them and looks a real player!

Oct 10, 2012
Great to see such a large crowd there last night too. Their recent climb up the leagues has been good for non league football within the South West!

Oct 10, 2012
Quite. With the likelihood of either Tavistock or Mousehole getting promoted hopefully a few more Argyle youngsters can go on loan next season. The standard of football isn’t too bad at all.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Crowd of 580 for Parkway's home match against Bristol MF. Pity about the result (0-2).