✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Looks like the club are offering a ticket deal to entice some Argyle season ticket holders along to watch the home game against Mangotsfield on Easter Saturday as Argyle are away to Wycombe on the Good Friday. Brilliant idea and would be good if Argyle themselves could help promote it using their communication channels

Can’t be a bad afternoon out for a fiver

Offer extended to all supporters for the remaining home games:

Jun 25, 2021
Another big one for Parkway at Bolitho tonight.

After tonight they would’ve eventually caught up on their games in hand. Currently level on points and top by just 1 goal so a win must be top of the agenda going into the final 3 games. Exciting but nail biting stuff ahead.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Out of interest, is the Conference South the highest league a Devon-based team reached not called Exeter or Torquay?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Parkway 2 Highworth Town 0

Major loss for Parkway

Aug 5, 2016
Southern League Prem

Same as Truro, Tiverton and Taunton

One below Conference South
I overheard a spectator say at the Cirencester game “both of these teams would get torn apart in the league above”.
Is the jump in standard going to be a difficult challenge for Parkway to bridge should they win the league?

Oct 10, 2012
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Parkway did sign a few players playing at a higher level (Truro/Taunton in particular) so fully expect them to be be mid table at least next season.

Mar 23, 2019
Southern League Prem

Same as Truro, Tiverton and Taunton

One below Conference South
how do Parkway compare in terms of size with these clubs? stadium/average attendances etc? Will Parkway be one of the bigger sides if they go up?

Always thought it would be great for Plymouth to have two sides.

Jun 25, 2021
IF they manage to achieve promotion then some of the teams in the Southern Premier South are on another level. As you’d expect there’s some well established clubs in the league above (plus those that could come down) that have been around for a long time (when compared to Parkway’s 34 years) so stadiums, fan base and legacy are more established.

Clubs like Taunton, Weston Super Mare, Tiverton, Salisbury, Hayes & Yeading, Met Police and Dorchester etc, plus others (some of these are promotion candidates though) have pretty impressive stadiums and get good crowds
so I’d say Parkway would be about or below average in terms of size. But that’s what you get for moving up the pyramid I suppose, especially so quickly. It’s similar I suppose to say Fulham or Bournemouth going up to the Premiership, they’ll do ok but probably wouldn’t compete with the sides at the top…just yet anyway

Ageee with you that it would be great for the city to have two teams. Parkway wouldn’t ever (I don’t think) become professional but there’s no reason why they couldn’t target a place on the National League scene in years to come.

In the grand scheme of things, Parkway are a relatively new club, and an extremely new club at this level. I suppose it takes time to establish the off pitch stuff like an increased fan base but if they continue to be successful on pitch then the hope I suppose is the off pitch stuff will grow also.

Either way it’s exciting times and I’m enjoying riding the wave and hope to see them grow and grow and excited to see what happens in the years to come.

Jun 25, 2021
I overheard a spectator say at the Cirencester game “both of these teams would get torn apart in the league above”.
Is the jump in standard going to be a difficult challenge for Parkway to bridge should they win the league?
Should they get promoted then the answer is probably yes, the higher the league the better the teams. Parkway have held their own and beaten a couple sides from higher up the league’s in the FA Trophy this season but they’re one off games. Sustaining that for a 40 odd game season is a different challenge altogether.

Oct 10, 2012
From what I have seen of Southern Prem I’d certainly say Parkway would be slightly higher than an average club (even though they’ve climbed the leagues quickly)

The facilities are more than adequate (fantastic for local non league level) and I know I bang on about it but their budget will be more than suffice to compete in the top half.

Some good old school teams in that league to compete against and will be nice to finally have a more level playing field I’m sure!

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
"I know I bang on about it but their budget will be more than suffice to compete in the top half."

You? Really? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Carlo
Oct 10, 2012
People are quick to moan at the likes of Salford and FGR so I’m only doing the same 😂

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
From what I have seen of Southern Prem I’d certainly say Parkway would be slightly higher than an average club (even though they’ve climbed the leagues quickly)

The facilities are more than adequate (fantastic for local non league level) and I know I bang on about it but their budget will be more than suffice to compete in the top half.

Some good old school teams in that league to compete against and will be nice to finally have a more level playing field I’m sure!

It's constant moaning about their budget. Bizarre!