Parking for tomorrow | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Parking for tomorrow

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Where abouts are people parking tomorrow? Parking at the ground is £10 and there is no way I'm paying that, so is there anywhere near by that is ok to park?

Aug 18, 2009
Hi, Just wondered if anyone know's if the Cricket club near the ground has a game on tomorrow? Reading up on web tells me that it's closer and available for away fan parking providing there's no cricket game on. Not like the silly £10 price at the ground.Hope all the green army have a safe trip tomorrow too :scarf:

Aug 18, 2009
Hi,looking on web tells me there is a cricket club close by that allows away fans to park for a few £ . But this is only if the club dont have a game on. Ive just posted on here that very question to see if anyone knows.Ill let you know if i find out :)

B

bizzay1

The cricket club second XI have a game tomorrow, so I presume that means we can't park there but having looked on the swindon site they do, apparently, use Saint Josephs college close by as secure parking which costs £5, I've checked it out and it appears to be about 10 min walk from the ground, but for secure parking I'm happy with that, SN3 3LR is the postcode for sat nav users

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/Car ... 66,00.html

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
If you get there early enough (bearing in mind what's at stake for both clubs in this match) then there is quite a bit of free parking in the streets by the ground.

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
I posted this on another thread, but free and safe parking at Holy Rood Junior School on Upham Road.

Postal Address:
Upham Road Swindon, SN3 1DH

Directions from County Ground/Magic Roundabout:

Head towards Old Town (past fire Station) on Drove Road. Stay in LH lane at lights by the Merlin Pub. Go straight ahead at lights and turn left at mini roundabout (approx 350yds past Merlin) into Upham Road. Parking about 100m on right (2nd turn) in School car park.

Head back to Merlin for a pre-match pint & burger!

See you there.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Pilgrimfather":38gxh7v0 said:
I posted this on another thread, but free and safe parking at Holy Rood Junior School on Upham Road.

Postal Address:
Upham Road Swindon, SN3 1DH

Directions from County Ground/Magic Roundabout:

Head towards Old Town (past fire Station) on Drove Road. Stay in LH lane at lights by the Merlin Pub. Go straight ahead at lights and turn left at mini roundabout (approx 350yds past Merlin) into Upham Road. Parking about 100m on right (2nd turn) in School car park.

Head back to Merlin for a pre-match pint & burger!

See you there.

Thanks PF my plan is to go to the Merlin pre match and catch some FA Cup action so thanks for the parking tip off above

Can't wait :greensmile: :greensmile:

COYG