Oxford v Argyle Match Thread | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oxford v Argyle Match Thread

May 26, 2015
Sweet dreams everyone. Argyle makes me so happy, when skies are grey, which happens a lot in Rochdale, so please don't take my sweet dreams away

Jan 6, 2004
Iv said this about Liverpool, it’s not so much as how great their players are (they have some very tasty players to boot) however more the style they play and players that suit that style, even when they have players missing they fill the void as the system is worked on by all in training. Now I know we play different styles at different level, but the whole squad know what’s required so when one player is missing ( or six ) we have one to for each position that knows the role to fill. Hats off to Lowe in the hard work on the training ground cause I for one thought we was short and would struggle when missing key players.
I agree with this - and this is a key difference from the Adams era - with all key players fit Adams teams could hit purple patches but he was very reliant on individuals - an injury to a key player and we would fall apart. This squad and system seems to cope with inevitable injuries far better. It is the strength of the squad more than the first choice starting 11 that is our real quality

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
We have talented players all over the pitch and they play to the letter what Lowe wants. We also don't have any individual prima-donna's with ego issues, that has to have an influence on our performances.

Reactions: Lesmin