Oxford tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Oxford tickets

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Can anyone tell me when away tickets go on sale? Was vaguely considering going to Oxford next weekend but as can't get tickets yet, not been able make plans... I'm sure in the past I've been able to get away tickets more than 10 days in advance. It's been a while since I did an away day so maybe my memory is playing games with me?

Apr 22, 2013
Hi there,

We are 3 flexi ticket holders and can get our oxford tickets today, but we also need a ticket for an under 11 who isn't a flexi ticket holder.

Anyway round this ? Don't really want to wait until general sale just in case I have to tell him the tickets have sold out and he can't go

Thanks

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Hi there,

We are 3 flexi ticket holders and can get our oxford tickets today, but we also need a ticket for an under 11 who isn't a flexi ticket holder.

Anyway round this ? Don't really want to wait until general sale just in case I have to tell him the tickets have sold out and he can't go

Thanks
Unless you find a season ticket holder that isn't going who can buy for you, then there is no way round this. I was in a similar situation for the AFC Wimbledon game and had to tell my son he couldn't go.
Argyle don't have a non ticket member scheme running this year. Given under 18s can't be a Big Green Lottery member, unless they hold a season ticket or flexi ticket they can only buy tickets at General Sale.
This doesn't work for us exiles who mainly go to away games.

Jul 13, 2006
One adult and child ticket wanted if anyone has any spares/ change of plans, please.
Many thanks.

Jan 6, 2004
I would have thought there was an opportunity for the club to make some money by introducing a membership tier that gave priority for away tickets before general sale to exiles who only go to away games - I reckon many would pay say £50 a year for that.

May 8, 2011
I would have thought there was an opportunity for the club to make some money by introducing a membership tier that gave priority for away tickets before general sale to exiles who only go to away games - I reckon many would pay say £50 a year for that.
There is already a priority scheme exiles can join, it’s called The Big Green Lottery.

Reactions: Kevin Pedlar

Green Jim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 16, 2006
Hi. My daughter was supposed to be at a birthday party on Saturday that has now been cancelled.

If by any chance anyone has 2 spare tickets, ideally an adult and child but would take 2 adult tickets, please bear me in mind.

Thanks

Jim

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Couple of tickets going spare with the Senior Greens:

Apr 5, 2008
What's our allocation, should be at least 1500 going if their is enough tickets available

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
2 Adult tickets unexpectedly available but I live near Bath so would have to arrange payment and pick up somewhere suitable.
The train route looks like Plymouth - Westbury - Bath/Swindon/Reading - Oxford and I could meet up at Westbury if that helps anyone.
Now sold,

Last edited:

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
There is already a priority scheme exiles can join, it’s called The Big Green Lottery.
I'm an exile and member of Big Green Lottery, so can get 2nd priority on away game tickets. However, my 13 year old son is too young to be a lottery member and therefore cannot get priority. He couldn't join me at sold out Wimbledon because of this, especially frustrating as its only a few miles away from home.
There used to be a junior members scheme which he was a member and got priority that way. The ticket office couldn't offer any explanation as to why this ended and a number of people had complained to them about this.

Reactions: BigAl