Our rivalry with Wycombe | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Our rivalry with Wycombe

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Not here mate. Doubt if we gave him much of a budget if anything at all
Well possibly, but what’s his excuse at the bigger clubs he’s worked for? People need to accept - it’s the only way that dinosaur knows. I have never read any supporter of any club he has worked for, credit him with playing good football. Christ, we’ve been served up with some poo at S6 in the last five years, but he had the fans in meltdown within a couple of weeks. Huge playing budget as well.

Aug 5, 2015
I can believe it. He seems to be one for getting you out of a very large hole but doesn’t seem to have been capable of developing anything. It was a tough watch but at least we lived to fight another day.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I find it quite amusing that there are two threads running, this one slating everything tiny Wycombe and therefore Ainsworth stands for and another where some defend Pulis pragmatic sh1thousery style. Pulis has worked with far bigger budgets than Ainsworth, who in my opinion has worked minor miracles with his team.

And any road, Ainsworth rocks a far better hair style 🥴
I tend to agree. Forget the obsession some have with Wycombe, work out how to beat them and concentrate on ourselves. I have a good friend who is a Wycombe fan and their take on things is very different to our's. Opposing fans will always tend to see things through their respective tinted glasses.