Our new back four....who would you play & where? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our new back four....who would you play & where?

M

Marcus The Green

X Isle":31vn62d4 said:
Exactamundo, or should that be exactaFACTamundo. We don't play a season of friendlies, we play league football. So, without the arch bishop of prevaracation completing the deal he can't complete, in a couple of weeks at Shrewsbury that'll be a back four of how many?, i'll give you a clue it's a figure between zero and two. And that's a solid gold FACT.

If the deal with the preferred bidders doesn't get passed by the football league before August 5th, I would imagine that they would give us special dispensation to play the players that have signed the non-ratified contracts.

The football league will be keen to have us start (& complete) the season, they will know we have these deals in place & be aware of the fact that there will be gate money to pay them with.

P

Paul_Roberts

Quintrell_Green":m7o477cp said:
Has anybody who is a training spy caught sight yet of Bhasera? Is he back to form after his injury towards the end of last season, or was it too serious. To be honest, I would have thought he would have played last Weds, if he was anything like AOK.

Bhasera is out until Christmas, Quintrell. He's back in South Africa at the moment rehabilitating.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
X Isle":32hki27x said:
Sagacity":32hki27x said:
X Isle":32hki27x said:
Isn't that a back one?, three of those names are not contracted to play for Plymouth Argyle.

May want to check your facts!, they have signed a contract, the only thing that cannot be done is register with the League, well thats according to Eldings Agent last night,

Exactamundo, or should that be exactaFACTamundo. We don't play a season of friendlies, we play league football. So, without the arch bishop of prevaracation completing the deal he can't complete, in a couple of weeks at Shrewsbury that'll be a back four of how many?, i'll give you a clue it's a figure between zero and two. And that's a solid gold FACT.

Moan away as much as you like about the truth, wail and gnash teeth as hard as you like about someone pointing it out but these 'buried head in the sand' fantasy threads are pointless, football is a triviality without resolution to the single most important issue.

Mind you, I must conceed that next seasons front pairing of Mario Haas and Daniel Pasoti looks really promising :roll:.

You, good sir, are a fool and an idiot.

Get your head out your ar$e and stop turning every football related thread into something else. This thread isn't about technicalities, it's about a little bit of optimism for the new season. Now, it's clear that you don't like that sort of talk so go back to the Daily Mail and whine about something else.