Our back three. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our back three.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Assured, controlled, calm- each know their game inside & out

No rush of blood to their heads & they do the basics exceptionally well

When we defend my blood pressure does not go through the roof

These seasoned pros were the calibre of player we so badly needed last season

I am just enjoying watching them at work

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
So much better and so more assured. It shows with a solid back line we can build on the good attacking talent that we have.

Aug 22, 2020
There’s 2 words for them, f****** brilliant, you cannot fault them one bit every single one, a touch of class. They’re only going to get better. Seen scarr feeling his hamstring towards end of game, let’s hope it’s abit of cramp

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
This is the first time since the Bradley <> Vyner combination that I've not been stressing every time a cross comes in.

The more games that go by that more I'm enjoying watching the back 3 at work

Reactions: mil511

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Back 3 + Houghton such a huge improvement on Fornah, Watts, Opoku and Aimson. Absolutely immense yesterday
I really do think that it was the inexperience and lack of a leader that was the main issue, last season, and followed up by a lack of support from the left wing-backs.
Note that Watts is one of back four at Wigan, who are doing quite well at the mo.
I think both Opoku and Watts will be good players, but it was too much for them both last season.

Edited to add: after all, whoever heard of youngsters with little experience winning anything?;)

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2005
It’s no coincidence that last season our Keeper was top of the saves table nearly every week in the “The Times Top Saves” published each Monday. There are six keepers in today’s table and MC is not one of them. Well done our defence.

Sep 10, 2021
Scarr looks like a great signing. And a good age too as his best years are still ahead of him.

Sep 9, 2021
First time in years I’ve got a season ticket, love Ryan Lowe, we can’t get carried away but anything is possible, I genuinely feel we will give top 6 a real good go, if we keep the players and broom, add maybe 2 or 3 next season I think it’ll be our year, but if you bring in 2 or 3 it’s hard to see who could be replaced other that have a lot more depth in the squad
I’m really buzzing COYG

Sep 10, 2021
First time in years I’ve got a season ticket, love Ryan Lowe, we can’t get carried away but anything is possible, I genuinely feel we will give top 6 a real good go, if we keep the players and broom, add maybe 2 or 3 next season I think it’ll be our year, but if you bring in 2 or 3 it’s hard to see who could be replaced other that have a lot more depth in the squad
I’m really buzzing COYG
Saturday’s match showed that so much is about attitude. Lowe made sure that the lads were really prepared but also that they really set the tone from the first minute and didn’t let up.