Opinions Section | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Opinions Section

Sep 28, 2022
Hi, I was just wondering what has happened to the Opinions Section? My original post on Gary Lineker was removed from the Football page and put onto the Opinions page, which is obviously your perogative and understandable. I replied to a few messages but unfortunately as I entered the Pasoti site today was unable to gain access to the Opinions page. Many thanks for your help in this matter. Regards.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Can you not see it now your logged in?

Sep 28, 2022
Hi, sometimes the Opinions page comes up on the main index page and sometimes it doesn't. No worries, maybe it's occasionally being "updated" with different posts etc.
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
Regards,
Sun Stonehouse.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Hi, sometimes the Opinions page comes up on the main index page and sometimes it doesn't. No worries, maybe it's occasionally being "updated" with different posts etc.
Many thanks for your prompt reply.
Regards,
Sun Stonehouse.
It doesn’t work like that. It should alway show in the main forum index unless you are looking at threads with new posts only etc.

Sep 28, 2022
Ah, I think I have worked out the problem. I have to be logged in to access the Opinions page but not to access all the other pages. Problem resolved. Many thanks.

Reactions: Daz