One Off Argyle TV Match Pass | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

One Off Argyle TV Match Pass

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Help required!

Would ordinarily buy the live stream match pass for tomorrows game against Portsmouth but we are out celebrating my son's girlfriends 21st birthday. So, couple of questions, if I buy the pass can I watch the full replay later and 2, what is the time delay for the replay being available? I'm thinking I can watch the full replay when we get back home later tomorrow evening.

Cheers in advance...

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
If you already have Argyle TV you'll get the full replay the next morning anyway - no need to pay extra. The cost is for watching it live.

Apr 25, 2009
Raunds
I have argyle tv on my phone but want to buy the Portsmouth game but watch it on my tv, how can I do that as screen mirroring does not work .

Mar 22, 2020
Don't know why they've blocked the mirroring, I use it quite a bit with other apps. Maybe they're planning to charge extra for that like BTsports did. Has anyone tried to put it on Kodi? (legally)

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Don't know why they've blocked the mirroring, I use it quite a bit with other apps. Maybe they're planning to charge extra for that like BTsports did. Has anyone tried to put it on Kodi? (legally)
The club stated in the Q&A a few months back that it is actually the EFL that block it. Really stupid in this day and age, so either laptop by HDMI cable or web browser on your TV.

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
If you already have Argyle TV you'll get the full replay the next morning anyway - no need to pay extra. The cost is for watching it live.
Hi Pasty,

Thanks for your reply. No, I do not subscribe to Argyle TV, I pay the £10 on a match by match basis and would normally watch the live stream but this time I can't. Happy to pay the £10 again as long as I can watch a match replay after the live stream has finished.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Why not sign up for a monthly TV pass at £4.50 and watch the replay next day?

tonsk

Mar 22, 2020
The club stated in the Q&A a few months back that it is actually the EFL that block it. Really stupid in this day and age, so either laptop by HDMI cable or web browser on your TV.
Odd move by EFL, encourages piracy. I don't have a laptop. Seems complicated paying on my phone and using a firestick to watch it via their browser. Is that even possible. I'm not much of a teccie

Reactions: Kevin Gollop

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Odd move by EFL, encourages piracy. I don't have a laptop. Seems complicated paying on my phone and using a firestick to watch it via their browser. Is that even possible. I'm not much of a teccie
Totally agree. Have heard some use the Silk browser on Firestick with success

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Where does the stream appear on the Argyle tv app please? I paid last night & had the confirmation email, but in "matches" it still invites me to "buy a match pass"...

Jul 18, 2013
Is it definitely the case that you can no longer screen mirror via Chromecast? It worked fine on ifollow last season.
I can understand Sky and BT blocking that option for those that subscribe to their mobile device packages, but paying £10 for a one off game should surely mean you can consume the content as you like.
I'll get the steam powered laptop out just in case.

Reactions: Wembury Pilgrim
Mar 22, 2020
Is it definitely the case that you can no longer screen mirror via Chromecast? It worked fine on ifollow last season.
I can understand Sky and BT blocking that option for those that subscribe to their mobile device packages, but paying £10 for a one off game should surely mean you can consume the content as you like.
I'll get the steam powered laptop out just in case.
Didn't work for me, I use a cheap WiFi display dongle which works perfectly with YouTube, I player etc. It's definitely blocked.