PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
oddball":374slweb said:
The Vice Presidents Club were intending to hold a black tie event on December 21st and were advertising tickets on here a while ago. That has since been pulled.The latest info, and that was a while ago now, was that things would begin on 1st January 2020 with the Swindon game,but that now seems to have been put on hold as nothing has since been mentioned, so I have my doubts if things will be up and running by 1st January....as for bobby's garden. ...it would be nice for balanced reporting...

The Vice Presidents event on 21 December is still being advertised on the club website.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
PL2 3DQ":9un61l42 said:
oddball":9un61l42 said:
The Vice Presidents Club were intending to hold a black tie event on December 21st and were advertising tickets on here a while ago. That has since been pulled.The latest info, and that was a while ago now, was that things would begin on 1st January 2020 with the Swindon game,but that now seems to have been put on hold as nothing has since been mentioned, so I have my doubts if things will be up and running by 1st January....as for bobby's garden. ...it would be nice for balanced reporting...

The Vice Presidents event on 21 December is still being advertised on the club website.

2019?? :think: :lol:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
So is the New Year's Eve ball.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
nothing on the baggo for quite a while now about both of these events so I just wonder if they will take place. IJN if I'm wrong I will apologise but if these events do not take place will you walk around HP in a tutu....

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
The Doctor":2x328zyr said:
Biggs":2x328zyr said:
Wooohoo, great thanks!

In before someone says either the dugouts are too close together (they aren’t) or the gap between ARG and YLE looks weird (it doesn’t) ;)

Having said that, I can’t decide if the PAFC solar panels are genius or a tiny bit naff...

A bit of both I’d say although it is also a waste of potential energy generation. I’m just delighted that this vast, uninterrupted south-facing roof space is being used in this way. It would be interesting to know how much electricity this array will generate.

Really pleased by the solar panel installation. Based upon the ones on my roof at home they should generate very roughly 55kwh peak electricity. What can you do with that ? Quite a lot probably, that's one for an energy expert. However I would be intrigued to know what arrangement Argyle have to sell the spare energy back to the grid.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
oddball":28mvbpej said:
....as for bobby's garden. ...it would be nice for balanced reporting...

What do you mean?

Mar 8, 2016
Pogleswoody":33c9me59 said:
Army green":33c9me59 said:
It looks great I think, much better than I thought it would. Yeah it’s not perfect but It still oozes character. We’ve got a cracking stadium for a bottom tier football club.

A ground that any self respecting sleeping giant would be proud of!! ;) :clap:

I think we’ve gone beyond sleeping now haven’t we? Knocked out cold and unlikely to regain consciousness is probably more accurate.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
The letter R is unbalanced, there should be more white seats on the lower rounded part of the letter; it looks a bit top heavy.

No doubt the architect will say it is as per the seat drawing but as anyone who works from CAD and/or detailed design specifications will know, they are not always right.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
oddball":3w1zx7ie said:
gentlemen. wait and see. wait and see...
You may be right, of course but you do seem to take a lot of pleasure in reporting your suspicions.
I don’t understand why you often seem to want things to go wrong.
Have you got a grudge against someone at the club?

J

JamieY

oddball":f95bu6kl said:

Pleased to say this is not true..

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
oddball":22n65vkk said:
. IJN if I'm wrong I will apologise but if these events do not take place will you walk around HP in a tutu....

No, you’d have to be a complete saddo to do something like that.

However now two employees of PAFC have come on and said you are wrong. You can apologise now if you’d like.

You’ve got history Al. Your usual MO is you come on here, lie, then repeat your lie and when it turns out to be untrue you disappear until the flack is over.

I’m not sure why you do it, but you are a repeat ‘offender’. You simply make things up.