• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

On GoS: HP43 - The Rakers Have Arrived

Oct 31, 2015
Ahh Sunday morning with a coffee listening to good music looking at the stand pictures.

It's turned into a religion :)

Thank you again

Sep 25, 2010
Hi Bob, and all

Can we have a set of photos everyday, instead of each Sunday, as I can’t wait till each weekend.

(Obviously, this is said tongue in cheek, I am only jesting).

Keep up the outstanding work, and appreciate your dedication

Sep 19, 2015
Im happy to admit that these updates are the first thing I think about on a Sunday morning. Thank you ever so much again, awesome update.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
rsp4":18tvi8mk said:
Ahh Sunday morning with a coffee listening to good music looking at the stand pictures.

It's turned into a religion :)

Thank you again

Are you me? Heaven, isn’t it.

:clap:

Steve@GoS

NHS Volunteer Supporter
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
www.greensonscreen.co.uk
You're all very kind, and we're dead chuffed with such positive responses, but just a gentle word of warning. The Sunday update has become a bit of a habit, so please bear with us if it doesn't always happen. Bob might have weeks when he can't visit so often (and I might not be able to cover), and there will be times when I'll struggle to sort the photos, write the captions and bring it all together for a Sunday. I've a commitment next weekend, for instance, which will mean it won't be Sunday next time. I'll do my best on Saturday or it might have to be the Monday.

jerryatricjanner

Lowey Sponsor
Apr 22, 2006
Another one here. Home alone for the weekend, coffee, music and looking at the latest photos. Wonderful to be able to see the progress from afar like this and looking forward to my next visit for the Barnsley game to see the progress first hand. What you and Bob are doing is greatly appreciated.

dunlop

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Nov 17, 2009
Steve/Bob as usual brilliant set of photos and comments.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
djg145":1gwnl57l said:
Brilliant - thank you - hate it when they come to the end.

‘Damn it’s at pic 125 out of 128 already’

*starts again at first pic*