• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

On GoS: HP42 - Spring Is Sprung

dunlop

Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Nov 17, 2009
Guys excellent photos as usual.

I’m looking on line now for those brick carriers a lot easier than balancing 4/6 on your arm.

John Cooper

Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Fascinating. I walk by most days, but dont always see as much as this. Thank you, keep up the good work.

I have been watching all these photos for numerous weeks so my thanks for all the updates! :nworthy:

Hopefully, my mid table bet may come in to enable me to get a season for the new Grandstand along with all the apparently superb wheelchair access and conference facilities that will then be available. :scarf:

Oct 31, 2015
wow, As ever thanks very much.

Some good progress all over. Its a joy to watch by these photos.

Does anybody know what is going to happen the land we have nicknamed the garden between the Demport and the control room?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The changing rooms are one hell of an optical illusion. One picture I think 'wow they really look tiny' then another I think it looks very spacious.

The GTs bar just looks huge in every shot :lol:

I wonder what sort of signage and sprucing up both buildings will get. I assume the changing rooms won't just be a blank wall, with all the other branding and murals within the ground. And same with the bar, because the design on the planning application is very placeholder-y.

Jul 6, 2005
With perhaps 18-20 players in there along with the Manager, the Coaches, the Physio and the Trainer, as well as all the kit etc., the Changing Rooms do look a bit on the small side.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
Kate Sponsor
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
demportdave":2ixr2yro said:
With perhaps 18-20 players in there along with the Manager, the Coaches, the Physio and the Trainer, as well as all the kit etc., the Changing Rooms do look a bit on the small side.

Yet they are twice the EFL minimum standard!

Looking great thanks for these photos.

It does seem strange to have the home dressing room and entrance onto the pitch right next to the away fans. Not a big deal for most games in leagues 1 and 2 but for big games it could be or for when we get to the Championship...

Dec 3, 2005
Thanks for the photo's great to see them.

I wonder if there were any Air Raid shelters at Home Park - just that you mentioned there may have been a basement, due to the bricks being found at some depth.

Apr 9, 2011
Aaron D.":146abpes said:

It does seem strange to have the home dressing room and entrance onto the pitch right next to the away fans. Not a big deal for most games in leagues 1 and 2 but for big games it could be or for when we get to the Championship...
My thoughts as well , far better where they are now with the teams coming out in the midst of the home fans as it should be. IMO not really very well thought out.

phil-thefluter24":jj54kdb9 said:
Aaron D.":jj54kdb9 said:

My thoughts as well , far better where they are now with the teams coming out in the midst of the home fans as it should be. IMO not really very well thought out.

Maybe that is the only place for the supporters in order to maximise the earning potential of the space under the grandstand. But what's the alternative now? Move the away supporters? But where? I guess the Argyle players will have to deal with it.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
phil-thefluter24":3tkc0vm2 said:
Aaron D.":3tkc0vm2 said:

It is well thought out because there'll be a long extendable tunnel there to bring the players out in front of the Mayflower.