Off topic Glastonbury chat | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Off topic Glastonbury chat

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Is it just me, or was the big Glasto love in for him all a bit weird?
I thought he was awesome at Glasto, really entertained the crowd and interacted with them brilliantly. He surprised many people at how good he was with the collaboration with Blossoms for The Smiths tribute.
He massively exceeded expectations, whereas many people were disappointed with The Arctic Monkeys for example

Nov 18, 2011
Is it just me, or was the big Glasto love in for him all a bit weird?
He was a good sport by going along with all the Rickrolling stuff a few years ago and also came across as a decent bloke. I think that's when public opinion seemed to shift about him.

A bit like Ed Sheeran, I can't stand their music but they both seem like nice enough guys despite all the fame and stuff.

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
If we do end up signing him, thank goodness Simon and Garfunkel once foresaw that he would emerge on the scene one day with the same number of syllables in his name as Mrs Robinson.

Reactions: saxman
Jun 22, 2005
I thought he was awesome at Glasto, really entertained the crowd and interacted with them brilliantly. He surprised many people at how good he was with the collaboration with Blossoms for The Smiths tribute.
He massively exceeded expectations, whereas many people were disappointed with The Arctic Monkeys for example
This. Rick isn't my sort of music whatsoever but both his solo show and with Blossoms were brilliant. He just looked like a man who couldn't believe he was performing at Glasto to thousands and was enjoying every second of it.