• Couldn't care less it's just a website

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mind you, Southampton Hake’s made me laugh out loud! :cool:

Aug 14, 2014
Thanks PL2 3DQ. I am sure that I tried this and it reappeared every time I entered the website both as a guest and poster. Just followed your advice with the Rotherham notice and the same happened, so am I to assume I need to remove it on every every occasion I visit Pasoti? Almost as annoying has having to repeatedly dip the Quill in the ink well!😁

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Thanks PL2 3DQ. I am sure that I tried this and it reappeared every time I entered the website both as a guest and poster. Just followed your advice with the Rotherham notice and the same happened, so am I to assume I need to remove it on every every occasion I visit Pasoti? Almost as annoying has having to repeatedly dip the Quill in the ink well!😁
You are clicking the x? I'm not being patronising, just trying to diagnose. If you are not logged in there is no way for the site to know you have dismissed the notification. I presume that the information is stored in a cookie for those logged in, so if you are clearing cookies that may also be the reason.

You may wish to check the settings (when logged in) on the Privacy tab. (Blue job on the RHS near the bottom of the screen {on a PC anyway})

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Simply click the black X when you are logged in. It won’t come back.
Also to all guests, if you want the ability to cancel the floating messages, sign up so you can get rid of them.

Mar 11, 2021
Tavistock
It feels more intuitive. It looks better. The old Pasoti served us well but that forum look belongs in 2001 not 2021.
It's been proven that despite many predictions forums will be a thing of the past ( of any subject matter) that they in fact have as important as ever role to play against the immediacy of social media ( that I dislike intensely).
I do prefer Reddit to things like Faceache and Tw*tter.
I understand some people love the social media but to me at its heart theres a culture of "look at how perfect my house/holiday/car/partner/food is"...and most of it is based on lies.
Oops I've started a rant. Apologies.

Aug 14, 2014
Thanks PL2 3DQ for your help, no offence taken, keep up the good work.
I think I have been re-accessing the site I previously opened and not properly closed down on my devices. All seems to be working now.

Aug 5, 2012
Gravesend - Kent
This new site is a vast improvement on the old PASOTI - not that there was anything wrong with the old, just a bit dated that's all.
Keep up the good work IJN

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Minor beef but I find the "next up" annoying, particularly when up to Aug 1st it is still showing Bristol City.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Derek, simply click on the X on the top left mate, you'll never see that one again.

8AB3BA8D-602B-40AF-88D7-282695066E7E.jpeg

Sep 2, 2008
Ah!! IJN not impressed with Pottypilgrim, then. Strange, he’s so optimistic and supportive of our manager.
I'll start being optimistic and supportive of him once he starts proving to me that he knows what he's doing and stops talking to us as if we are stupid and saying things that he thinks we want to hear.

Putting untried youngsters at the heart of our defence, coming out with the usual soundbytes all managers regurgitate from the media training they receive and signing players that can't really get a run out in other teams doesn't fill me with any optimism.

In fairness to him though, his signing of Ennis, Broom and Camara along with his recognition and acceptance that our defence needed a major overhaul are good signs, even if the ability of the defenders he signed are questionable.

For me, this season is his time to convince me he does have something about him. I hope to see a vast improvement in the tactical side of his game as well. I am not in the game professionally but I do recognise when someone is making a pigs ear of things and that was exactly what he was doing last season.

At the moment, I'm sitting squarely on the fence which is actually a major shift in his favour believe it or not. He has used up his 'get out of jail free' card as far as I'm concerned and can no longer use the excuse, 'I'm still learning'. This season he needs to step up and if he does then maybe I'll start to believe in him.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
‘Mark all as read’ button?

Reactions: green pants

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen