Nottingham Forest to be docked points | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nottingham Forest to be docked points

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
To be docked 4 points for breach of FFP rules

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I'm trying to remember: how long did it take Everton to appeal and get their point penalty reduced? Because Forest / Luton have only 9 games left, and I'm sure there'll be a lot of shouting if Forest ended in the bottom 3 at the end of the season by a point, only to be saved from relegation on appeal.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
I'm trying to remember: how long did it take Everton to appeal and get their point penalty reduced? Because Forest / Luton have only 9 games left, and I'm sure there'll be a lot of shouting if Forest ended in the bottom 3 at the end of the season by a point, only to be saved from relegation on appeal.
I think it was about 2 months. Lets not forget Everton might have another deduction coming their way too.

Reactions: Belfast Green

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

The PL is rushing it through because they want it to all be done I believe by end of season

Nov 18, 2011
The PL is rushing it through because they want it to all be done I believe by end of season
The deadline for Forest to appeal is May the 24th, so 5 days after the end of the season.

Given that Luton have been involved with so many injury time goals, it would be entirely appropriate if they were declared safe/relegated after the season was over.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The deadline for Forest to appeal is May the 24th, so 5 days after the end of the season.

Given that Luton have been involved with so many injury time goals, it would be entirely appropriate if they were declared safe/relegated after the season was over.

Thought they had 7 days to appeal it?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

7 days for Forest to lodge the appeal but the Premier League then have until the 24th of May to come to a decision.

I think if they do appeal then PL will rush it through because it be a nightmare situation for clubs waiting after season ends to see who goes down if it’s not clear

Mar 1, 2024
Wigan
Surely the new regulator will insist on all accounts being filed at the same time by all clubs so any issues like this can be settled well before the end of the season. This all makes the PL look like a bunch of clowns.

They should bring in live reporting like in La Liga so at least punishments can be administered as soon as possible.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Chelsea and Leicester are both in the firing line according to the BBC.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Chelsea and Leicester are both in the firing line according to the BBC.

Chelsea is already being investigated from a couple years back and Leicester been out under a transfer embargo from EFL and PL is looking into them