No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December) | PASOTI

No Vaccine Passport (update - Covid pass needed from 15 December)

Feb 8, 2005
There were fears that the government would introduce vaccine passports to venues of over 10,000 capacity.

However Sajid Javid has denied that this will come in, although they are keeping it in abeyance for the time being, and may be a tool for the future.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58535258

Mar 14, 2009
Apparently, derriford numbers in the covid ward is soaring.

Whilst we aren’t going into lockdown, restrictions are coming.

It’s not even end of September yet. The weather has been warm. Imagine come November what Covid cases are going to be like.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Apparently, derriford numbers in the covid ward is soaring.

Whilst we aren’t going into lockdown, restrictions are coming.

It’s not even end of September yet. The weather has been warm. Imagine come November what Covid cases are going to be like.
It’s OK, Mickey, we’re third on points per game ;)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
There were fears that the government would introduce vaccine passports to venues of over 10,000 capacity.

However Sajid Javid has denied that this will come in, although they are keeping it in abeyance for the time being, and may be a tool for the future.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58535258
... Sajid Javid .... a tool for the future? Possibly.
Not true tho' cos I watched the actual Vaccines Minister (Wilfried Zaha?) on Marr just 7 days ago and he said they were deffo coming in.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
... Sajid Javid .... a tool for the future? Possibly.
Not true tho' cos I watched the actual Vaccines Minister (Wilfried Zaha?) on Marr just 7 days ago and he said they were deffo coming in.
Lundan Cabbie knows him. Didn’t he score a penalty against Spurs yesterday?

Sep 25, 2010
Removed - Wrong forum stick to Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 14, 2009

Only in November they were telling us Christmas wouldn’t be an issued. Then after everyone made plans, massive U turn. The data didn’t exactly help them then in terms of restrictions & lockdown plans.

lm only going on what l’ve heard the situation currently is at the Derriford Covid ward, from someone who works there.

Unless l have misunderstood!

May 14, 2016
Taken from the Sheffield Wednesday website for their upcoming game vs Ipswich:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FANS TRAVELLING TO PORTMAN ROAD – PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING A TICKET

Lateral Flow Test/Vaccination History

For all supporters aged 11 and over visiting Portman Road this season, proof of a negative lateral flow test or double vaccination is required.

No admission will be granted without proof of the above.

Negative Lateral Flow Test

A test must have been reported and can be demonstrated via text message or email via NHS Test and Trace.

The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the time the stadium gates open (1.30pm)

ITFC will not accept actual lateral flow test sticks as proof.

Vaccination history

Proof that both doses have been received at least 14 days prior to the match
This can be documented by the NHS app or via the Scottish or Welsh vaccination record services.

ITFC will also accept the NHS Vaccine card issued at the point of first vaccination.

Please also note that all supporters aged 13 and over will require photo ID (passport/driving license) to verify their covid status on arrival at the turnstiles.

Mask wearing

Face coverings are mandatory in indoor areas such as the concourses and toilets. Whilst not mandatory within the stadium bowl, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all outdoor spectator settings.

Dedicated arrival times

Each ticket has a specific arrival time which supporters must adhere to when entering Portman Road. The following Rows and Block numbers require the following times of arrival. Supporters must ensure they can arrive at the time stated on their ticket:

Arrival times:

V2 -Working from the back forwards:
Rows W – M = 1:45pm – 2:15pm
Rows L – F = 2:15pm – 2:30pm
Rows E – C = 2:30pm – 2:45pm

V1 -Working from the back forwards:
Rows W – N = 1:45pm – 2:15pm
Rows M – G = 2:15pm – 2:30pm
Rows F – C = 2:30pm – 2:45pm

E -Working from the back forwards:
Rows W – M = 1:45pm – 2:15pm
Rows L – F = 2:15pm – 2:30pm
Rows E – C = 2:30pm – 2:45pm

Reactions: Allanon
Jan 16, 2016
Southampton
Are those rules from Ipswich a wind-up? I love the idea of 13 year olds showing their driving licence, guess that's why they're known as the Tractor Boys....