No domestic live EFL from next season on iFollow - ATV Too? | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

No domestic live EFL from next season on iFollow - ATV Too?

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Can I also add, if you are someone that doesn't understand the workings of, or the many security benefits of a VPN, then you probably need a VPN a little more than those who do.
Cybersecurity is more than just having antivirus protection.
My VPN is on 24/7 and not just 3pm every other Saturday, that is just a bonus feature.

tonsk

Reactions: Frank Butcher
Oct 31, 2015
Nowtv currently give 50% price discounts to subscribers who commit to 6 months. I’m paying £17.49 pcm until the end of May, when I’ll cancel.

IF that sort of incentive continues, then this could be a fair value proposition for UK viewers - if we stay up of course. Every midweek league game shown plus perhaps a weekend game every other week. League Cup too.

ATV costs £10 per midweek game.
Jesus I saw IF in your post and panicked🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Mark58

Brentwood Green

🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪🇦🇪
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 24, 2011
I don’t work for either of them, just merely a consumer. However if you are a Revolut Metal customer, you get NordVPN for free as part of your subscription for 2 years. Just need to check out your benefits on the app.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
A few years ago VPNs were frequently blocked but I think it was a case of the specific VPN IP address being blacklisted rather than the VPN use actually being detected. It often used to take a few tries with different connections before one worked.
I haven't had an issue with VPN use for several years now, though.

Yes, it was when there were multiple channels open using the same IP address, a clear red flag to the providers and easily blockable. About 10 years ago this was such a pain that I bought a VPN with a dedicated IP address.

Nobody seems to bother much now, for the reasons I mentioned, especially if you are paying for the original service anyway.