New Trialist? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Trialist?

Jul 16, 2011
Was up at the club earlier, heard 2 gents talking about a New Trialist that has been invited to watch the game tonight and will be training with the squad near the end of next week? - Thoughts?

:yawn:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
cleaner":38swhtot said:
JannerDavey":38swhtot said:
Was up at the club earlier, heard 2 gents talking about a New Trialist that has been invited to watch the game tonight and will be training with the squad near the end of next week? - Thoughts?

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Don't worry Barry - he had a spade. :| :wink:

Sep 20, 2003
cleaner":x0rykdtw said:
JannerDavey":x0rykdtw said:

What you have got to learn JannerDavey is that cleaner is the only one allowed to go up to HP and report back.

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
cleaner":rib2wsi9 said:
Wozzer Bowden":rib2wsi9 said:
cleaner":rib2wsi9 said:

What you have got to learn JannerDavey is that cleaner is the only one allowed to go up to HP and report back.
What's your flippin problem :?:
Can't i post anything without some idiot making stupid remarks :?:
UNBELIEVEABLE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Sorry to edge in here, but i'm with you Wozzer, looking at the original post, the reply was more than a bit patronizing. A yawn suggests that it is a 'done to death topic' we all have all heard about. I've been offline because of a house move and have got no idea why a yawn should be used. Any illumination?

That type of attiude makes PASOTI unbearable at times.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Cleaner's time of the month again.

Perhaps they should install a sanitary towel dispenser up at Home Park, just in case someone of those nasty men from pasoti upset Cleanerweanerkins.

M

Marcus The Green

cleaner":275mg764 said:
What's your flippin problem :?:
Can't i post anything without some idiot making stupid remarks :?:
UNBELIEVEABLE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

A lot of people will post a comment because they know you will explode with rage & go on a question & explanation mark filled rant. Try to stop getting so riled by a throw away comment on a website by someone you don't know or who doesn't know you.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Peter Ryan":97dbn01x said:
And so, at the risk of sparking off Groundhog Day (again!), who is this new trialist then?

:| :| :|

:)