Last edited:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Land acquired at Parkway Sports Club for a new training base.

No timewasting here!

Reactions: Rowlypilgrim

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Do we know how much Land is there?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Interesting interesting. Just off the A38, potentially with spectacular views from any office building over the Tamar too.

Is the picture in that article a mock-up, or what is already there? Edit... I think a mock-up as it looks very very smart and think there's an Argyle badge on the building. Would be interested if there's an indoor pitch, as can't see one there.

parkway_aerial.jpeg

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
It’s a mock up as looks completely different

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep, silly question really. I like that it's in Plymouth, I thought the club may have been tempted to put it much further east.

Oct 31, 2015
Thats where Barsol used to play before Mark took over Parkway. No hanging around by the club they must have earmarked it some time ago. Not far from the club either. Win win 👏👏👏

Oct 19, 2021
I often drive past the new Bristol City training ground and look on with envy. It looks as though this would give Argyle something fairly similar which would be brilliant.

There will obviously need to be huge upgrades. But given that there is already a sports facility there with pitches and a suitable access and car parking, it must be cheaper for the club than starting from scratch on agricultural fields elsewhere.

Jun 24, 2008
Exciting, great news after great news.

So proud of our owners, vision and direction. Us fans deserve this too, we spend, we travel and supported our club in the dark moments and now we're being rewarded with the club in an upward directory...slowly fulfilling the potential we know it has.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Would the offices move here ? Then releasing the grandstand for the fans ? I take it its the 2 pitches plus what looks like a cricket field as well ? Could other adjoing land also be an option or is this PROW ? Sorry don't know the area at all

Reactions: Ky dv
Oct 19, 2021
Would the offices move here ? Then releasing the grandstand for the fans ? I take it its the 2 pitches plus what looks like a cricket field as well ? Could other adjoing land also be an option or is this PROW ? Sorry don't know the area at all
With the grandstand upper, I was wondering if one option might be to use the existing office space as some kind a new corporate lounge area, as well as widening the concourse. I’m not sure how much space there is though.

Reactions: UptheTamar
Apr 29, 2022
Current home of Lakeside Athletic FC. Great to see the club progressing on so many different fronts

Nov 18, 2011
Easy access to the A38 and the bridge which will be attractive to players so they can live out of town.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Fantastic news, the club finally coming out of the shadows and showing some real progressive thinking!
I'm sure they start with a basic but better than current facilities but keep adding to it.